Closing Date for applications: Sunday July 24th at 9PM PST
Location: Cambie and Broadway, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Competitive Salary, Bonuses, Medical Benefits, Wellness Program, Product Discounts and Green Transportation Incentives
Éminence Organic Skin Care provides premium products and unparalleled service to leading salons, spas and beauty professionals. Our products embody half a century of herbal craftsmanship and experience, and several centuries of unsurpassed skin rejuvenation techniques unique to Hungary. All of our products are handmade, using only the freshest ingredients known to nature without harming animals or using any harsh chemicals. Our ingredients are handpicked and hand harvested to ensure premium quality. Every ounce of Éminence products receives personal attention to produce and package.
Éminence cares about the environment and integrates sustainable practices into every part of our business including planting a tree for every product that we sell.
Éminence Organic Skin Care is the leading name in the field of Organic Skin Care. Éminence is renowned as the most unique and effective line of natural skin care products on the market today.
Éminence has been voted “Favourite Skin Care Line” and “Favourite Educator” for seven consecutive years by skin care professionals and is considered #1 for skin care results in the natural & organic spa industry. Additionally, Éminence has won multiple “Best of the Best” readers’ choice awards for the best skin care products available, awards that are the most unbiased, prestigious honours given in the industry today.
Since Éminence’s arrival in North America, Éminence’s business has experienced tremendous growth in every major market in North America and has created distribution channels in over 50 countries.
Currently with over 250 team-members worldwide and with thousands of dedicated and loyal spa and salon business partners, Éminence has products which touch millions of faces and bodies across North America and throughout the world each year.
Our Core Values
Extraordinary Service, Infectious Enthusiasm, Sincere Respect, Supportive Teamplay, Proactive Reliability, Passionate Dedication.
Éminence is looking for a Digital Marketing Content Specialist who knows their way around the internet and is passionate about skin care and wellbeing. The Digital Marketing Content Specialist knows how to use industry best practices to create compelling, and engaging digital content while sharing our enthusiasm for sustainable business practices and our unique company culture. The Digital Marketing Content Specialist is the first person to let their friends know about the latest and greatest products by spreading the word using Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn or even their own beauty blog.
The Digital Marketing Content Specialist will work closely as an exceptional team-member with all teams to engage both spas and consumers with our brand and products.
Reporting and Peer Relationships
The Digital Marketing Content Specialist reports to the Digital Marketing Content Manager, will work closely with the Digital Marketing Specialist, Digital Manager and will often work closely with the Marketing & Public Relations team and several outsourced service providers.
Overall Roles and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop, create, curate, and publish unique and accurate content for consumer facing and distributor facing websites
- Work with designer and independently to develop images and creative assets for the website
- Implement new homepage banners, new product categories and new products as required for launches and promotions
- Author engaging and compelling blog articles about our products, brand, company and related lifestyle topics while exemplifying the Éminence Organic Skin Care tone of voice
- Fix website errors as needed
- Respond to website related internal inquiries quickly with poise and tact via phone and email
- Write, publish and maintain unique content on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and other corporate social media properties with the aim of engaging our audience
- Respond to comments, direct messages and customer service inquiries quickly with poise and tact
- Translate marketing and PR content into highly engaging, digital content
- Leverage Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn and other social media channels / applications to increase brand engagement
- Develop and create unique content for consumer and distributor email campaigns
- Perform other marketing-related duties as required
- Exemplify the Éminence core values. Arrive on time daily and for scheduled meetings
- Recycle at every opportunity
- Keep commitments and meet deadlines
- Execute marketing schedules on time
- Ensure accuracy of facts, grammar and spelling in all content
- Create compelling online content through written word, video, and photography
- Utilize appropriate business language in all forms of communication
- Be willing to put in extra time during busy periods and when requested
- College Diploma or University degree in Business or Communications with a Marketing focus or related experience
- Digital marketing and social media experience – 2 year minimum
- Experience updating and revising website content – 2 year minimum
- Creating written online content – 2 year minimum
- Graphic design experience an asset
- Video editing experience an asset
- Skin care industry experience or proven passion an asset
- Online advertising and social advertising experience an asset
- Impeccable written and oral English skills
- Ability to curate / author / create compelling online content
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Impeccable proofreading ability
- Intermediate-Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Strong Familiarity with Social Media Networks: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram
- Basic Photoshop skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment