Digital Marketing and Engagement Strategist full-time
UFV International is looking for a new permanent Digital Marketing and Engagement Strategist to join their dynamic team!
The Digital Marketing and Engagement Strategist is primarily responsible for the development and implementation of digital marketing, engagement and recruitment strategies for key international markets, including maintenance of a robust international digital multi-channel recruitment strategy; development of interactive, engaging online information resources, and communications, and all related analytics, evaluation, and reporting.
- Post-secondary degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
- Three (3) years related work experience in digital marketing, post-secondary marketing, agency, or equivalent experience in a marketing role in a professional work environment.
- Experience in multi-channel digital marketing.
- Experience working with a variety of digital marketing tools and software.
- A professional orientation with excellent interpersonal, written, oral and intercultural communication skills.
- Effective and persuasive public presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Proficient in MS Office, Banner (or related Student Information system) and comfortable using databases and web-based communication media, and web-editing software.
- Knowledge of educational marketing strategy and strong research and reporting skills.
- Proficient in the use of and regional preferences in social media; willingness to develop additional knowledge and skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of BC secondary and post-secondary system, programs and admission procedures.
- Possess an understanding of, and commitment to, international students and international education.
- Able to work flexible hours and travel locally or internationally as required.
- Competence in language(s) other than English relevant to UFV’s international recruitment strategy.
The University of the Fraser Valley is located on the unceded (ancestral) territory of the Halq'eméylem-speaking peoples. We express our gratitude and respect for the honour of living and working in S’olh Temexw (Our World; Our Land). In all that we do, UFV strives to support and honour the Stó:lo peoples goals of self-determination and well-being on these lands. A commitment to Indigenization and Reconciliation is core to our institutional Vision and our Education Plan. This commitment includes the goal of centering Indigenous ways of knowing throughout our organization, recognizing our responsibilities to community, and a multi-year plan to increase the number of Indigenous faculty, staff, and administrators working at UFV.
UFV has four campus locations within the beautiful Fraser Valley in British Columbia. Recognized as one of BC's top employers, UFV offers a combination of career and lifestyle benefits. Join a team of 1,400 passionate professionals who value integrity, inclusivity and excellence. At UFV, you will serve a vibrant community, and shape the future of 15,000 students.
Indigenization, equity, and diversity are essential to our work as a university. A diverse community fosters the inclusion of voices that have been historically underrepresented and marginalized. At UFV, we are committed to recruiting a diverse workforce that represents the community we proudly serve. We encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, members of groups that experience discrimination due to race, colour, place of origin, ancestry, and/or religion, persons who identify as women and 2SLGBTQ+, and persons with disabilities. We invite applicants to complete a confidential self-identification survey as part of the application process. All questions are voluntary, with an option to decline to answer. Information will be used to support efforts to broaden the diversity of the recruitment process, and results are not shared with the selection committee. Inquiries about the survey may be directed to email@example.com. Learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority. In an effort to be both environmentally and fiscally responsible, UFV will contact only candidates receiving an interview. We thank all applicants for considering UFV for employment. Shortlisted applicants may be required to undergo a criminal record check and/ or a verification of their education credentials.
UFV is committed to the principle of equity in employment.