About Spin Master Corp.
Spin Master (TSX:TOY) is a leading global children’s entertainment company that creates, designs, manufactures and markets a diversified portfolio of innovative toys, games, products and entertainment properties. Spin Master is best known for award-winning brands including Bakugan, Air Hogs®, Spin Master Games™ and the 2015 Toy of the Year, Zoomer™ Dino. Since 2005, Spin Master has received 58 TIA Toy of The Year (TOTY) nominations with 14 wins across a variety of product categories. Spin Master has been recognized with 11 TOTY nominations for Innovative Toy of the Year, more than any of its competitors. Spin Master is among a limited number of companies that not only develop and produce global entertainment properties, characters and content, but also monetize that content through the creation, sale and licensing of products. To date, Spin Master has produced five television series, including 2007 hit series Bakugan Battle Brawlers™ and its current hit PAW Patrol, which is broadcast in over 160 countries and territories globally. Spin Master employs over 950 people globally with offices in Canada, United States, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Slovakia, Germany, Holland, Mexico, China, Hong Kong and Japan.
Successful candidate will bring the experience and capabilities required but as importantly will be someone who shares our product passion and wants to work where integrity, collaboration and fun are integral aspects of the culture.
- Provide digital design expertise to help create design strategy that in turn becomes tangible, innovative and compelling digital designs
- Create digital images, banners and boutique designs that “tell a story” consistent with the Spin Master brands and individual project strategy
- Define, create and manage email calendar and all internal site assets
- Participate in direction and review of photography and video assets; integrating into digital layouts
- Create interactive and rich media banner ads
- Interact with third party digital agency and suppliers
Here is what you will bring:
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in Graphic Design, Digital Design or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years digital design experience and implementation of multichannel campaigns
- Advanced proficiency with PC/MAC, Adobe Creative Suite; understanding and proficiency using HTML and CSS
- Understanding and knowledge of some coding languages (Java, PHP, etc) an asset
- Advertising industry experience an asset
- Advanced skills in Graphic design programs including Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Understanding of the digital space, commerce and direct to customer marketing
- Motion Graphics an asset.
Job Type: Full-time
- Digital Design: 3 years+
We do appreciate all interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.