The Peak Group of Companies is a North American leader in home improvement and is among the fastest growing firms in our industry. We are a diversified group, supplying a vast array of innovative products throughout Canada and the United States as well as operating Canada’s largest B2B and B2C home installations’ company.
Peak is a highly valued, strategic partner of Home Depot, the world’s largest home improvement retailer. Our unique business platform perfectly aligns with Home Depot’s do-it-yourself, do-it-for-me and professional customer, and our best in class products and broad range of home installation services are offered through Home Depot’s massive retail network.
We are currently looking for a creative individual with a versatile skill set to join our growing marketing team. The Digital Content Specialist will work closely with the Marketing Manager to plan and execute the growing demand for our digital content creation. Although this role will mainly focus on video content creation, other digital content and design work will be required on a need basis.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Content creation with a focus on product installation videos and other video content
- Coordinating and executing video projects and other tasks as assigned
- Contributing to the digital content creation including but not limited to blog articles, social media posts and print design as required
- Ensuring that the content generated conveys the right message and is in line with Peak’s brand identity and value proposition
- Experience in video production (if you have a portfolio, please provide links to your previous work)
- Working knowledge with Adobe Creative Suite applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Premiere)
- Experience with content generation including blog articles, social media posts and visual tools
- An understanding and interest in current digital marketing trends
- An understanding and/or interest in home improvement industry
- Knowledge of online third party applications for tracking and measuring web analytics including Google Analytics, Hootsuite and other tools. Certification in web analytics would be a bonus
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS and WordPress
The Peak Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We respect the dignity and worth of every individual in the workplace and value the importance of diversity, fairness, and trust. We offer a dynamic work environment and a competitive compensation package. Our goal is to attract, develop, and engage employees with exceptional ability and diverse backgrounds.