Do you have proven results in creating impactful content marketing campaigns? Love sharing an amazing product with the world? Have extensive experience in generating not just great work, but work that gets traction & converts? Eager for your next challenge, with a rapidly growing product and marketing team? If yes, read on!
Working as a Digital Content Marketer, you are just as comfortable working high level on content strategy as you are rolling up your sleeves and diving into day-to-day work. While you’ve dabbled in a bit of everything in past roles, you might also now specialize in storytelling, copywriting, or creating content aimed for social—and you’ve certainly churned out successful big content pieces in the past with conversion goals in mind. You don’t just craft compelling content—you have a plan for promotion, too.
Some of your typical responsibilities might look like:
- Strategizing, planning, and implementing content marketing campaigns (like case studies, ebooks, videos, whitepapers and similar content that can be either new or repurposed from existing material)
- Writing, editing, and publishing original content supporting our demand and lead generation efforts
- You create plans that are about great content, but with thought to where and how it will be promoted
- You know the value of a content calendar and are looking to help plan content across channels for maximum reach
- Pitching and writing PR campaigns to elevate Thinkific’s profile (both locally and globally)
- Working with your team to project manage campaigns and programs with multiple collaborators
- Writing both on platform and guest posting off platform
- Working closely with marketing leadership to help refine team goals, objectives, and initiatives
- Acting as a mentor to other team members, ensuring they’re equipped with everything they need to do their best work
- Fostering an open, collaborative, and inclusive environment for the marketing team
- Wearing your conversion optimization hat to test and optimize landing page copy/design and CTA impact
Here are the "must haves" to be successful in this role:
- You've been doing content marketing for 4+ years and are now looking to take your career to the next level
- You have extensive experience creating and executing content campaigns, online events, and other non-PPC digital campaigns
- You have past (successful!) experience doing digital marketing and running marketing campaigns for a SaaS company
- You're a persuasive storyteller that has successfully helped establish a company's written voice & thought leadership content (bonus points if it was for SaaS)
- You’re able to write compelling copy that is proven to convert and inspire
- You’re quite technical
- You love data, and believe strongly in data-driven decision making
Here are a few hints that you might be the person we’re looking for (you match up with a number of these):
- You have a Bachelor's degree in a business-related discipline (or equivalent experience—we will also consider less formally experienced applicants that still demonstrate a strong grasp of content marketing, have past work to show and are eager to grow quickly)
- You’re passionate about mentoring your teammates and are eager to take on leadership responsibilities in a senior marketing role
- You’ve seen success with creative user acquisition channels and viral word of mouth initiatives
- You’re proud of past wins generating a large number of consistent, relevant leads
- You are passionate about digital marketing and business growth. We're building our own company by helping thousands of entrepreneurs around the globe build theirs—it doesn’t get more rewarding than this!
- You plan optimization and growth experiments in your sleep. Terms like CTR, LTV, Open Rates, Analytics, A/B Testing and Acquisition Funnels are also regular parts of your vocabulary.
- You’re constantly thinking outside the box, coming up with creative ways to dominate and reignite channels and connections (rapid growth is the name of the game!)
- You’ve previously worked at a SaaS company during a high growth stage
- You’ve already created your own online course (extra points if you’ve used Thinkific)! If you’ve created your own online course, you already know exactly how our customers think (and how we can find more of them).
We’re about the results of online learning and the people along the way! Thinkific is a software platform that enables entrepreneurs to create, market, sell, and deliver their own online courses. Our mission is no less than to revolutionize the way people learn and earn online by giving them the tools they need to turn their expertise into a sustainable business that impacts both them and their audience.
We believe in meaningful, innovative work: we're building and expanding an incredible product that empowers course creators around the globe, while working collaboratively to learn and succeed together. Our customer support is the best in the industry and one of the main reasons educators love using Thinkific!
Why we think you’ll like working with us:
- Be part of a collaborative, driven team focused on building best-in-class software for one of the fastest-growing companies in Vancouver
- We offer competitive salaries, health/dental/vision benefits, and an open vacation policy
- Our office is stocked with snacks, coffee, and the occasional Friday beer and cider to keep you fueled
- We're dog-friendly and have many furry friends sitting nearby, ready to be cuddled
- We get together often for fun company events (we’ve flown to California, hosted family BBQs, conquered The Chief, gone rock climbing and put our heads together to tackle creative challenges at our Hackathons)
- We have an amazing existing team of talented engineers, marketers, designers, customer champions, and other tech industry pros that want to work with you
- Everyone has an equal opportunity to impact our product and company—we strongly value all of our people (the ones we work alongside and the ones we serve)
- We are passionate about education—we provide opportunities and encourage each other to continuously learn and grow through workshops, training, blogs, meetups, books and mentorships
- We provide a technology bonus for when you need to upgrade or replace your existing system
- We believe that different perspectives and backgrounds are what makes a company flourish. Thinkific welcomes all applicants regardless of race, gender, orientation, sexual identity, economic class, ability, disability, age, religious beliefs or disbeliefs, or status. We’re proud to be an inclusive company with values grounded in equality and ethics, where we embrace diversity. We welcome you!
- This is an incredible role for the right candidate. We can’t wait to meet you!