OUTDOORsmart! connects recreational enthusiasts with their outdoor pursuits through innovative online learning and digital community. Recognized in 2011, 2012 and 2013 as one of Canada’s top 200 fastest growing companies (PROFIT MAGAZINE), we are a marketing driven organization enabled by our executional excellent and digital capabilities. Our key brand offering BOATsmart!®, is Canada’s leading boating brand.
We’re looking for a Digital Community Content Manager intern to join our marketing team. If you’re passionate, thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a passion for Social and want to gain lots of experience, then this internship is for you.
- Management and monitoring of our social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Curating campaign content and working with campaign partners to extend the reach and social influence of our Coast-To-Coast summer campaign
- Identify and pitch social influencers to engage in BOATsmart!’s social campaigns
- Act as a campaign liaison with our PR Agency and brand partners such as Canadian Tire,
- Nissan and Cottage Life
- Blog content creation
- Assist with monitoring and reporting on key digital performance indicators
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to pitch and activate relationships
- Motivated with the ability to work independently and effectively manage workload
- A good understanding of and experience with social media publishing and monitoring tools
- Degree, Diploma and/or minimum 1 year experience in Digital Marketing, Journalism or Public
- Bilingual is an asset
This is a paid, full-time internship for 4 months based at our head office in Peterborough, ON. This is an excellent opportunity to secure a full time position at OUTDOORsmart!, a leading digital and progressive marketing organization located in the heart of cottage country – Staff boating excursions included.
We love our customers. We believe in delighting and surprising them every day. And its only right that we do the same for our team members. So be prepared for a company iPad, Food and Health allowance, formal Succession and Mentoring Plan and a training budget to help you develop your talents. We’ve also got a unique office environment that we’re proud – And a tremendous team that knows how to deliver best-in-class results.