Digital Commerce Specialist full-time
Location: Toronto, ON
Company Name: Grand & Toy (https://www.grandandtoy.com)
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Digital Marketing, the Digital Commerce Specialist is a critical role, responsible for driving various development and merchandising initiatives with a specific focus on ecommerce and customer experience online. You have an analytical mind and are able to identify gaps and turn them into opportunities to improve performance, drive revenue and meet our strategic business objectives.
- Analyze flows, fallouts, traffic and conversion to make proactive recommendations on future projects and strategies to optimize the conversion through our ecommerce channel
- Serve as an expert on ecommerce functionality and user experience
- Identify online merchandising opportunities
- Lead the analytics practice with your working knowledge of Omniture (SiteCatalyst)
- Develop merchandising strategies for emerging digital markets.
- Post Secondary degree or diploma in a related business discipline
- 4+ years of directly related working experience in a web marketing or ecommerce position
- Proficiency in web analytics including Omniture (SiteCatalyst)
- Bilingualism (English/French) as asset
- Depth of knowledge in site technologies (UX)
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page