As Canada's largest homeless youth agency, Covenant House Toronto changes lives by providing the widest range of services and support under one roof. A national leader, we educate and advocate for change to help at-risk, homeless and trafficked youth.
Covenant House Toronto raises more than 80% of its annual operating budget of over $24 million from donations making it unique within the social services sector. The Direct Response program represents 75% of the total revenue it raises, with a strong focus on online giving.
This is a Full Time Contract job.
We are looking for an energetic, detail oriented, resourceful individual who will be responsible for tasks related to the creation, tracking and deployment of e-campaigns and donor e-communications as well as performing routine data extractions and imports in the Raiser’s Edge to support our Direct Marketing appeals.
The ideal candidate is technically savvy in managing the backend for email campaigns and is well versed in direct marketing and has experience working with various email management systems including Net Community and Mail Chimp.
The individual has excellent attention to detail, has strong analytical capabilities, experience coding and tracking campaign performance and can juggle multiple projects at any given time.
- Post-secondary education
- Digital marketing experience, minimum 3 years
- Technically savvy
- Experience with email marketing practices, ideally in a not for profit environment
- Intermediate knowledge in HTML and CSS coding is required
- Ability to work with various content management and email management systems
- Basic Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and Fireworks in addition to MS Office is an asset
- Knowledge of mobile marketing techniques and best practices
- Experience with tracking online advertising campaigns and campaign performance a requirement
- Advanced MS Excel
- Knowledge of Direct Response channels an asset
- Experience with data extraction and analysis an asset
- Raiser’s Edge, NetCommunity (Spark) experience an asset
Interested candidates should submit their resume along with a cover letter by July 25, 2016
We thank all applicants however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
As an employer, Covenant House is committed to building an organization that reflects the diversity of our clients and the communities we serve. We encourage applications from qualified individuals who represent diverse communities.