Are you a Digital Brand Strategist in search of a challenge? Join Thomson Reuters in Toronto as a Digital Brand Strategist!
Our Digital Brand Strategist is responsible for providing strategic consultative pre-sales and post-sales support for small law firm clients with highly complex and sophisticated marketing needs. Primary emphasis will be placed on digital marketing solutions that include SEO, Social Media, Pay-Per-Click, Lead Generation, Mobile, and Conversion to name only a few.
This role will drive business results by partnering with sales to understand client business goals, assess the market and opportunities, and develop, present, and deploy an effective integrated marketing solution to address.
The Digital Brand Strategist will also retain ownership of client strategy by assessing, consulting, and revising as necessary to meet client goals. In addition, the role is accountable for delivering against those objectives, retaining the client and creating opportunities to deepen the client’s adoption of Findlaw solutions.
You are a strong team player and possess:
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited University;
- About 7 years of experience in Internet Marketing and Search Engine Optimization, keyword research and analysis;
- 2 to 4 years of Customer Service or Account Management experience;
- 2 to 3 years’ experience with PPC (Pay-Per-Click) and a current Google AdWords Certification – preferred;
- Deep knowledge of owned, earned, and paid solution marketing tactics;
- Proven experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and one or more of the following: paid search SEM), affiliate programs, mobile optimization, conversion rate optimization, ORM (online reputation management), lead generation and/or social media marketing;
- Experience successfully implementing SEO strategies with proven results in increasing traffic, conversion and ROI;
- Experience with website reporting analytics tools preferred (Google Analytics, Omniture sitecatalyst);
- Experience with various organic search tools (Google Webmaster Tools, Majestic SEO, etc.);
- The ability to travel up to 25% of the time.