Reporting to the Manager of SEO & Online Events, the Digital Analytics Specialist is responsible for providing reporting and analysis for the online channel to optimize website behavior and drive business results. You will be responsible for creating dashboards & reports to support the measurement process for all digital-based initiatives. This includes proactively developing insights to support the eCommerce business team efforts including traffic and website navigation analysis as well as source level analysis to help improve customer acquisition, user site experience & increase conversion rate.
Who are you?
- You are an expert of online behavior, web analytics and Omniture Site Catalyst.
- You have confidence in providing knowledge and insight into the online business and customer behavior as well as in-store influence of the website.
- You have impeccable attention to detail and deductive reasoning skills, allowing you to design, create & automate e-commerce dashboards & reports as well as meaningful KPIs at all levels with ease.
The Digital Analytics Specialist adds value to the organization by giving the business teams the data solutions necessary to assist them in meeting their digital business goals for now and in the future. This position provides the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects across the Enterprise, exposure to various levels of leadership and many cross-functional business teams with the responsibility to make recommendations for continuous improvement.
Analysis & Recommendations
- Leads the development of reports, tools and metrics to track website performance, business trends, customer behavior and other key success indicators
- Work with Site Managers and Online Category Managers to design custom reports to measure & analyze campaign effectiveness to support cross-channel marketing efforts (e-commerce, SEM, SEO, e-mail, mobile, social, offline, etc.)
- Facilitates the creation of scorecards, reports and metrics in support of company initiatives; analyzes data to identify trends and issues for the business
- Utilizes internal and external data sources to analyze online customer behavior; synthesizes multiple sources of data as well as large data sets
- Performs analysis and projects as requested by leadership, while working independently on some projectsDrive improvements in customer site navigation & optimize the search to cart conversion funnel (page link analysis, abandonment, product search, etc.)
Builds and Maintains relationships
- Maintains relationships with the BBYUS Web Analytics and A/B test teams
- Shares best practices with US counterpart
- Work with third party platforms to create custom reporting for community forums, reviews, blogs and on-site
All requirements are based on 3 plus years of experience and include, but are not limited to the following:
- Business performance reporting in a large scale retail or ecommerce environment. Online Marketing experience preferred.
- Experience developing reports in a web analytics or business intelligence tool with a strong working knowledge of web analytics tools considered a strong asset.
- Related experience in web analytics & e-commerce platforms
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and facilitation skills
- Detail-oriented self-starter, capable of staying on track and pursuing solutions without supervision
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Statistics, Finance or related studies
- Site Catalyst Certification considered an asset