Post City Magazines, now celebrating 23 successful years in business, is an independently-owned Toronto-based publisher of seven magazines, distributed monthly to an affluent readership throughout the Greater Toronto Area.
We require a full-time Digital Account Manager to work within our dynamic and creative sales team. His/Her key objective will be to grow online revenue for our main digital property postcity.com, current and upcoming mobile applications, and online dining and retail directories.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Pitch digital business to agencies and direct to clients
- Liaise with agencies/clients to execute digital campaigns
- Respond to digital RFPs
- Represent digital in the development of integrated sales pitches
- Participate in the development of digital sales & marketing strategy
- Attendance at industry events as needed
- Creation of marketing material as needed
The ideal candidate has a warm, outgoing personality, and loves dealing with people. Minimum two years in digital sales experience required. Established agency relationships is a key asset, but not mandatory. Must have an excellent grasp of the English language, both written and verbal (BA in English an asset) and great computer skills (experience with FileMaker Pro and Mac platform is ideal). Time management and multi-tasking abilities are essential for this fun, fast-paced environment. Customer service/retail experience preferred. Please note this is not a pathway to editorial.