Are you searching for that ideal opportunity to join a highly successful, creative and global PR and Communications firm that nurtures your entrepreneurial spirit? Are you an innovative business leader within the Digital, Marketing and Interactive community? If so, this is your opportunity to make a global impact by joining our rapidly growing Digital team at Fleishman-Hillard in Toronto.
Working at FH Toronto will provide you with that guarantee that each and every day, you will be stimulated, challenged, rewarded and energized beyond your expectations.
Our impressive and long list of clients includes FORTUNE 500 corporations, popular consumer brands, major government agencies and trade associations.
…you’d be a great fit with our team if you:
Have prior experience working at an integrated, interactive, marketing PR or advertising firm managing multiple projects within some, or all, of the following disciplines: digital services, content development, brand strategy development, employee communications, convergence marketing and online/offline media relations.
We are also looking for the following specific qualifications:
- An experienced professional with 5-7 year experience in applying digital communications solutions within a strategic communications framework.
- Extensive experience in a digital marketing or social media role at an integrated, interactive, PR, marketing or advertising agency.
- Particular strengths in digital marketing would include: word-of-mouth/buzz campaigns, content syndication, online advertising, lead- and traffic generation, blogger relations, social media and use of Web analytics.
- Ability to link digital / interactive /new media strategies and tactics to mainstream communications and marketing a logical and compelling manner.
- Experience leading large clients and driving innovative, integrated programs.
- Part strategist, part hands-on tactician, capable of envisioning, leading or implementing as the situation requires.
- Pharmaceutical or healthcare marketing experience a plus
- Proven expertise in combining traditional and online marketing strategies, including online advertising, buzz generation and social media.
- Experience working with creative and technical teams.
- Success driving new business growth.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills.
- Gravitas to counsel senior-level clients.
- Demonstrated competence as an effective member of a Digital team in a fast-paced environment.
- Client work completed according to established plans and quality standards.
- Ability to multitask and participate in several different initiatives and job responsibilities is a necessity.
- A consummate team player who brings a passionate, positive, high-energy approach to client service and delivering results.
- Comfortable in the role of teacher, trainer, mentor. The successful candidate should possess enough hands-on experience implementing digital communications to translate terminology into a language that all can understand. He or she should enjoy training / teaching both account staff and clients.
This role will lead the development, management and execution of innovative programs that leverage both traditional and digital strategies and tactics for high-profile clients. Areas of focus include internal communications, employer branding, recruiting, product branding & marketing and introduction of new products and services.
It will support an emerging practice that is growing in response to significant market opportunity in the areas of employer branding, recruiting and internal communications that leverage integrated communications and social media tactics. The selected candidate will play an important role refining formulas for success in these areas and developing a proprietary approach that will position FH as a leader in this space
Other responsibilities include:
- Development and execution of integrated marketing and communication plans for varied target audiences, including consumers, B2B, and employees/members.
- Development of brand and messaging platforms as well as building effective programs for launching and supporting brands using full-integrated programs.
- Ownership of the creative and strategic planning process for existing clients and leading and managing the team through project planning and execution.
- Ongoing and proactive monitoring, adjustment and analysis of communication strategies and programs.
- Managing both lean and large budgets for marketing and PR, with a familiarity providing measurement and metrics for success includes monthly dashboard reports, etc.
Who are we?
Fleishman-Hillard Inc. is one of the world's leading strategic communications firms, and we have built our reputation on creating integrated solutions that deliver what its clients value most: meaningful, positive and measurable impact on the performance of their organizations.
Our firm is widely recognized for excellent client service and a strong company culture founded on teamwork, integrity and personal commitment. With Headquarters based in St. Louis, the firm operates throughout Canada, United States, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, South Africa and Latin America through its 80 owned offices. For more information, visit the Fleishman-Hillard Web site at www.fleishman.ca
When you join Fleishman-Hillard, you join a winning team!