Do you have a passion for technology marketing? Are you energized by the opportunity to influence sales? Do you love to create and manage Content Marketing campaigns? Do you enjoy evangelizing products that provide real, tangible benefits to customers?
It’s time to talk to Marqui!
Reporting the VP, MARQUI and Digital Services, you will be responsible for creating innovative, measurable online marketing campaigns and optimizing campaigns to generate qualified sales leads.
This position is ideal for a hands-on, creative and detail-oriented individual who can take projects from concept to implementation, with a proven track record of simultaneously managing and delivering multiple, successful online demand generation campaigns.
Ideal candidates will be meticulous planners, highly organized, metrics-driven and have strong writing skills. A grasp of B2B online marketing tactics and marketing automation tools is essential.
- Create, produce and execute a Demand Generation Plan to include Email Marketing, Webinars, Newsletters, Blogs, Landing Pages, Whitepapers and other Content Marketing programs.
- Contribute to the planning and management of search engine marketing initiatives including SEO, SEM and link building.
- Contribute to the editorial and publishing of the company's online/interactive content, including websites, collaterals, on demand presentations and videos.
- Contribute to and manage social media communications and monitoring on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Nurture leads by continuously providing marketing content relevant to their application.
- Create and manage tests to optimize response and conversion.
- Assist with sales enablement, lead scoring and process, lead program creation and sales materials.
- Collaborate with other members of the team on defining and executing product go-to-market strategies.
- Monitor and report on campaign results and general website visitor traffic, trends, experience and conversions using Google Analytics and marketing automation tools.
- Additional responsibilities as part of the marketing team to include marketing communications and brand management support.
- Analyze and report on campaign costs, performance, and ROI.
- Analyze and interpret key metrics, recommend changes, and drive continuous improvement.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years in a B2B marketing role, preferably within the marketing technology industry with strong focus on demand generation and online marketing
- Post-secondary education in marketing, communications, or related discipline; or post-secondary education in a technical discipline.
- Experience planning and project managing content marketing, landing pages, blogs, webinars, email marketing, online advertising and direct marketing campaigns
- Have a proven track record of success in demand generation, devising and executing integrated marketing campaigns, and driving sales growth through qualified lead generation.
- Passionate about making an impact on revenue and contributing to a high growth culture
- Resourceful, highly organized, reliable and detail oriented with a can-do, professional attitude
- Ability to perform in fast paced and high-energy environment.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized, analytical, creative, sense of humor.
- Respect the concept of content marketing and educating the prospect landscape.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including excellent writing skills
- Proven track record of success setting and achieving ambitious goals
- Working knowledge of marketing automation tools, Webex, Email marketing, Salesforce.com CRM, Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Excel, PowerPoint, Access
Marqui provides a Next Generation Content Management System to help marketers engage their customers and prospects through multiple digital channels. We are dedicated to helping our clients succeed by providing them with great software and exceptional services. This is an opportunity to join a company redefining the tactics and best practices of online marketing.
Marqui is located in beautiful downtown Vancouver, at the corner of Bute and Pender, just steps from Coal Harbour. This position offers a competitive salary and benefits. Marqui is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest. All applications are treated as confidential and will remain on file for six months.