Spoonity is a branded loyalty rewards platform for quick service restaurants that allows customers to use a single NFC keytag or mobile app to earn rewards anywhere in the Spoonity community. Our value to restaurants is much more than just a simple and low cost loyalty solution – we offer a variety of product offerings which enable the collection and analysis of purchasing data that can then be used to recommend actions to restaurants to improve overall customer retention.
The Demand Generation & Marketing Communications Manager plays a key role in our revenue engine. Responsibilities include ensuring all marketing communications strategies and programs are effectively targeted, measured and executed according to plan. campaigns aimed at raising brand awareness, instantiating thought leadership, generating leads and assisting with closing business. A strong candidate will have consistent work ethic and a motivation to contribute to the of one of the fastest growing customer loyalty and quick pay companies in the industry.
If you want to be a part of a fast pace, fun environment at a rapidly growing Canadian start-up we want to hear from you today.
- Responsible for creating and executing the delivery of marketing communications programs that support both inbound and account based marketing programs across the buyer life cycle. These program areas include SEM, PR/Social, Advertising, Webinars, Events and Internal communications.
- Establish budgets and target ROI for marketing communications
- Creative development of campaigns and communication strategies to achieve objectives. Tracking and reporting on marketing initiatives to executive team
- Consistent messaging is driven on brand both externally and internally
- Actively reaching and monitoring industry trends, technology and customer demands and prepares appropriate activities & responses.
- Development of guides and supporting material for effective channel partners programs
Education & qualifications
Requirements for the position:
- 5+ years’ experience with demonstrated capabilities in the areas of responsibilities mentioned above
- A portfolio of digital creative that supports the customer journey
- A strong knowledge of the B2B software industry
- Experience in working with external teams and managing projects
- Excellent written and oral skills
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salaries and bonus programs
- Start-up share options program
- Employee development opportunities