If you are an enthusiastic, self-starter who is ready for a challenging and rewarding position in vendor management, then we want to hear from you. You will be responsible for growing and leading the Vendor Management program, and interfacing with the Product Development, Business Solutions, Data Delivery, Marketing and Client Services departments.
- Act as the interface between ZE and its extensive list of data vendors to foster and build relationships.
- Develop and coordinate joint marketing initiatives – events, webinars, podcasts etc.
- Create and deliver joint marketing materials – press releases, brochures, white papers, social media content, promotional videos
- Maintain the data vendor contact library
- Provide educational opportunities to data vendors to better educate them on ZE solutions
- Become a ZE vendor expert, and educate ZE’s internal departments
- Responsible for coordinating, managing and maintaining all data vendor contracts
- Discover and identify potential data vendor opportunities
- Coordinate and deliver
- Ensure availability of vendor data. Key facilitator when disruption in service
- Manage vendor onboarding and induction phases
- Enhance quality by determining better mechanisms for collecting data and issue resolution
- Create internal workflows and engagement processes for individual vendors
- Annually develop and implement marketing strategies
You Should Have
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Exceptional analytical and organizational skills
- Strong communication (written and spoken) and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of energy data market req’d
- Knowledge of energy and commodity market data vendors req’d – Argus, Platts, CME etc.
- Evidence of successful marketing and business development/relationship programs
- Knowledge of European energy markets considered an asset
Competency and Skill Set
- Have a strategic outlook
- Achievement/results oriented
- Adaptability and flexibility to address industry changes, both internal and external