The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is integral to cultivating a thriving Fitplan community, in which members are continuously wowed by Fitplan’s Customer Experience and its level of service. The CSM assists in ensuring that Fitplan provides the highest level of service and support to our members; that we contribute solutions to their questions and challenges; and, that we impart added value to their lives and their journeys through fitness and health, no matter how big or small, on a daily basis. In short, s/he is essential for an awesome Customer Experience.
Who we are:
Fitplan (fitplanapp.com) is a dynamic mobile personal training app based out of Vancouver, BC. We are fueled by a passion for helping others realize their fitness and health goals and a desire to make their wildest ambitions accessible.
Transform your fitness. Transform your life. Whether you’ve been training all your life, reached a roadblock, or have yet to step in a gym, not knowing what to do next can paralyze you.
No more wondering what to do. No more being intimated by the gym or by working out. Fitplan has partnered with some of the most impressive and knowledgeable athletes on the planet –such as Michelle Lewin, Mike O’Hearn, Jen Selter, and Jeff Seid– and we’ve created a platform for them to easily share their exact training methods with anyone, anywhere. They’ve laid out a clear, easy to follow, plan –a map- just for you. You get to learn directly from their experience and expertise and achieve the success you want.
- Manage current and upcoming Customer Experience projects and campaigns, including Facebook groups, related Influencer initiatives, weekly emails, and Fitplan Ambassadors, among others.
Customer Experience Engagement and Communications.
- Create/write articles, posts, notifications, profiles, and other communications assets intended to further an awesome Customer Experience.
- Assist in the creation and execution of strategies, related to Community Groups, initiatives, projects, etc.
- Assist in inbound Customer Experience activities.
- Continuously identify opportunities for Quality Improvement, making recommendations, and/or taking initiative as appropriate.
- Facilitate solutions and the most awesome experience for our Spanish-speaking members. This includes...
- Responding to enquiries, in-app/website messages, Instagram posts, etc.
- Translating Marketing and Communication assets, as well as Fitplan videos and Mealplan recipes.
- Assisting in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic) to help shape future Customer Experience & Marketing strategies.
- Continuously identifying opportunities for Quality Improvement, making recommendations, and/or taking initiative as appropriate.
- Manage an awesome support centre experience. This includes...
- Providing accurate, valid, and complete information and solutions.
- Constantly updating our offerings, making support as self-served as possible.
- Creating/writing support articles.
- Continuously identify opportunities for Quality Improvement, make recommendations, and/or take initiative as appropriate.
Customer Experience Metrics
- Generate relevant reports and other metrics as identified and needed.
- Keep accurate and complete records of customer interactions, complaints, and solutions presented.
- Process customer accounts and prepare weekly product reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Demonstrable success in Exceptional Customer Experience.
- Superior communication, writing, project management, problem-solving, relationship-building, and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English and Spanish [must have].
- Enthusiasm, positive sense of humor, a can-do attitude, and a willingness to embrace change and innovation.
- Innovative, creative, thinker, with the ability to identify solutions quickly and effectively.
- Thrives on taking initiative.
- Experience in fast-paced, continuously evolving, entrepreneurial, environment and culture.
- Works well under pressure.
- Technical ability, aptitude, and attitude for learning software programs.
- Ability to see, set, and realize priorities.
- Extremely well-organized.
- ‘Growth’ mindset.
- Love getting to know your customers.
- Tirelessly seek to improve each customer’s experience
- Legally able to work in Canada.
Additional Bonus Points:
- Knowledge of CRM systems, such as Intercom.
- Knowledge and understanding of physical activity promotion and behavioral change strategies.
- Bachelor's degree or higher and/or equivalent level of experience and education.
- Training or direct experience in fitness, health/physical activity promotion, health education, athletic training, nutrition, other health related fields, marketing, and/or demonstrable transferable skills - highly desirable.
More Details to Apply:
Start Date: May 2018
End Date: TBD
Salary: as per experience
Deadline: open until filled