About McQuaig :
Do you love working with people? Are you interested in helping companies hire and develop the best employees? Would you have fun helping staff understand how to work better together? This is just the basis of what being a Customer Success Manager at McQuaig is all about!
Our platform empowers organizations to hire top talent, eliminate the cost of bad hires, improve employee retention, and strengthen employee relations.
We’re looking to hire a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to provide mentorship, planning and oversight while demonstrating adoption and technical best practices to our growing SMB customer base.
Our Customer Success team advises and guides customers, ensuring they launch McQuaig successfully, adopt it widely and are continually driving business value from McQuaig.
What you’ll be doing:
- As a CSM you’ll consult directly with our customers’ talent acquisition teams to make sure they’re using McQuaig to hit their growth objectives and KPIs
- Deliver strategic advice to support customer plans, helping them identify additional areas to leverage McQuaig tools
- Manage your customers’ journey from the implementation phase to customer advocacy
- Track, forecast and close renewals, up-sell and cross-sell opportunities within assigned customer accounts
- Maintain and manage CRM (data quality, maintenance and reporting) on assigned accounts
- Celebrate what our customers love about our product and understand what they’d like to have changed. Communicate back to our product team so we can make McQuaig even more useful
What an incredible candidate looks like:
- 2+ years in customer facing role, SaaS company preferred
- Exceptional ability to develop and maintain relationships with wide range of personalities
- You're on the cutting edge of the emerging Customer Success profession and seek to improve processes
- Technical aptitude and able to quickly develop deep understanding of new software
- Record of success in key accounts with responsibilities for forecasting, quota attainment, and quarterly and annual opportunity tracking
What’s it like to work at McQuaig?
- Family atmosphere – genuinely warm-hearted and fun people
- Flexibility of a startup with the stability of an established company
- Lots of laughing and applauding each other
- An ever-present feeling that as an employee, you are cared for
- Social events to connect with colleagues