RESAAS is a global social platform for real estate professionals to connect, share listings/industry knowledge and exchange referrals. We are a freemium SAAS business with an online social network. Real estate professionals can join the network for free and upgrade to RESAAS Premium for extra lead/referral generating tools. Over 360,000 real estate professionals around the world are currently members of RESAAS. We’re a well-funded start-up disrupting the real estate industry and uniting real estate professionals.
At RESAAS we believe in constant innovation and collaboration. Everyone in the company has a voice and an opportunity to present and lead new ideas. We’re looking for someone who, like us, is passionate about what they do and driven to excel in the workplace.
As a customer success team member, your job is to help make our real estate agents successful. In addition to making our users happy, you will work closely with the development team to report on bad user experiences as well as test new features prior to launch.
Many global real estate organizations rely on the RESAAS platform as their primary method of communication, so it is vital that our customer success team provides the best service possible.
- Providing RESAAS users with support via email, telephone and live chat
- Troubleshooting customer enquiries quickly and effectively
- Compose personalized messages to users when providing support
- Developing support materials to coach users on how to use the RESAAS platform
- Identify and track bugs for the development team
- Monthly reporting on user feedback and common issues
- Test new platform features prior to launch
- Support the communications and sales teams by creating resources and demo videos for clients
- Host live demos for real estate agents to learn more about the platform and how to use it effectively
- Manage the RESAAS Help Center website
- Keen interest in customer support and the vital role it plays in a technology company
- Completed a post-secondary diploma or degree from a designated University or College
- Demonstrated experience in customer service
- Demonstrated experience with Zendesk
- Understanding of technology platforms and how they work
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong communication skills especially internally with management and key staff members
- Able to work well in a team-oriented environment
What we offer:
- Medical benefits
- Paid for MSP
- Stock options
- Compass card
- Weekly lunch, snacks & drinks, social events
- Opportunity to work on what you’re passionate about
- Great location; trendy Gastown with the best cafes and restaurants