Influitive is a rapidly growing innovator in the marketing software space. With over $40M raised from top-tier venture capitalists including Georgian Partners, Hummer Winblad, Relay Ventures, First Round Capital, New Enterprise Associates, Lightspeed Ventures and others, Influitive helps B2B marketers mobilize their customers to become advocates for the business, influencing buyers and driving revenue growth.
The AdvocateHub SaaS platform and Maven mobile app make it fun and exciting for advocates to participate in more customer referrals, reference calls, success stories & testimonials, online product reviews, survey responses and other social sharing. This approach, called ‘advocate marketing’, is proven to generate higher-quality sales leads, accelerate sales opportunities and improve brand recognition.
The founding team has previously built Eloqua, a marketing automation software firm that went public and was bought by Oracle for $871M in 2012. The team is now bolstered by leaders with one or more exits under their belts.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You love advocate marketing and customer marketing. You love teaching people new skills. You love turning abstract goals into concrete actions and seeing them come to life before your eyes, but by your hand. You love switching things up every so often, clearing your slate and working on new projects with new people. Sounds like you might be an Advocacy Consultant.
In this capacity, you will play a critical role in ensuring the success of customer engagements and in hitting revenue goals for the Influitive Professional Services team. We are looking for passionate, process-driven marketing experts who can provide strategic and tactical advice and execution that leverages their real-life experience. You will work directly with a wide variety of customers at some of the most innovative companies in the world, helping them deploy Influitive's platform throughout their organization.
This is a full-time position, reporting to the VP of Customer Success, with the opportunity to advance as the company grows.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Become a guru in advocate marketing and customer marketing
- Apply this knowledge to create and deliver high value-add service engagements to Influitive customers. This includes working directly with Influitive products to execute advocate marketing programs
- Provide phone-based and occasionally on-site strategic and tactical consulting related to Influitive
- Set expectations, communicate project timelines and define the project scope
- Create and manage ongoing relationships with clients through their early and ongoing use of Influitive
- Contribute to the development of best practices, methodologies, and other intellectual capital
- Collaborate effectively with other parts of our team to address and resolve customer issues
- Create and apply Influitive project methodologies across all projects
- Manage ongoing client communications and share status updates with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage project risk to ensure timely, on-budget project execution and closure
- Identify innovative opportunities to upsell additional products and services
- Work cross-functionally to seamlessly pass customers to other parts of the Customer Success team
The Ideal Candidate will Have the Following Qualifications and Skills:
- 2-3 years experience using Influitive or other related marketing technologies
- 5+ years experience creating and/or executing marketing strategy, social media, content marketing or customer marketing campaigns; B2B marketing experience is preferred.
- 3-5 years experience delivering consulting services including involvement in selling services
- Excellent client management and project management abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to successfully deliver multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Executive level presence and experience in facilitation
- Strong organizational and planning skill with meticulous attention to detail
- Self-motivated, highly driven and self-assured
- Bachelors Degree required, Advanced Degree preferred
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 15% of your time(there is flexibility here)
- Bonus if you’ve worked in a tech/SAAS startup.
WHAT YOU'LL GET FROM US
At Influitive, you’ll find an empowering environment where people are inspired to do great work, learning and developing quickly as professionals as they fundamentally change the way modern marketing works. (Check out our GlassDoor page to see what this looks like in action in the words of our advocates – our employees.) In addition, you’ll get some awesome perks, such as a MacBook Air, catered lunches 3X/wk, free house cleaning 2X/mo, and a comfy Influitive hoodie. We offer every full-time employee competitive compensation including performance bonuses, generous health benefits from day one, and stock options in the company.