The Role: CRM Specialist
LUSH North America supports 200 retail stores in Canada and the USA, an eCommerce business based in Vancouver, and manufacturing centers in Vancouver and Toronto. We are looking for a dynamic and creative individual to join our Brand Communications, eCommerce Team as a Digital Marketing Specialist – CRM.
LUSH Fresh Handmade Cosmetics is a rapidly growing, Vancouver-based retailer and manufacturer known worldwide for our unique bath and beauty products, amazing skin and hair care, personalized customer service, and environmental activism and a fun & funky store atmosphere. We are dedicated to the practices of fair trade sourcing and supporting sustainable communities as well as giving back to organizations that can make a difference through our Charity Pot Program.
- A fun and funky atmosphere where individualism is encouraged
- 50% off all our products so that you feel fresh everyday
- Strong benefits package & bonus plan
- Culture of staff development and empowerment
- Top 50 Best Employers in Canada 2014
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial work environment
- Occasional travel opportunities
The focus of the Digital Marketing Specialist (CRM) is to utilise data to create a more engaging customer experience. You will be well versed in CRM methodologies and understand segmentation, personalisation and the use of data to better identify, recognize, connect and engage customers. You will also understand email marketing, digital advertising, personalisation and on-site segmentation intimately, and have a history working in eCommerce (with insights into the retail store experience). In addition, you will know how to increase the LTV of customers while working and contributing to the larger eCommerce team goals and objectives.
You will be able to demonstrate strategies you have developed that engage each part of the customer lifecycle.
Your shining talent will be your ability to take customer data and turn it into enriched customer experiences.
Your core RESPONSIBILITIES will include:
- Create intelligent customer engagement initiatives through segmentation for all channels including email and website.
- Develop onsite segmentation and personalization strategies, working directly with the creative and development teams to execute.
- Execute digital and multi-channel campaigns.
- Develop an ongoing customer lifecycle engagement strategy.
- Develop and execute processes supporting list preparation and generation.
- Build analytics and metrics to support the report on the success of each initiative.
- Database experience (mySQL/SQL)
You bring the following QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Computer Science, or related field or applicable experience is desired
- A minimum of 3 years of CRM and Digital Marketing experience is required.
- Proven ability and experience with driving traffic and engaging customers
- Experience with online Analytics, such as Google Analytics.
- Experience with email marketing programs