Creative Writer full-time
Location: Ottawa ON
Company Name: Corus Entertainment Inc. (http://www.corusent.com)
Category: Communications, Copywriting / Writing
Corus Entertainment has an exciting opportunity for you to join its award-winning Creative Department at our Ottawa location!
We’re looking for an experienced Creative Writer who knows what it takes to help our advertisers succeed in a very competitive radio market. Innovative, dedicated, intelligent, competent, risk-taking, open-minded, motivated, and fun-loving are words that some people use to describe you.
We don’t care what the other people say!
If this sounds like you and you’re interested in learning about what it takes to be successful in the radio broadcast industry, Corus Entertainment wants to hear from you. Send your resume and VERY BEST demo/scripts today.
- Write effective radio commercials
- Work hand-in-hand with the Sales Team campaigns that get results, ensure client satisfaction, drive revenue and compliment the radio brands
- Regularly meet with clients to discuss advertising goals/commercial direction
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Degree/Diploma from recognized Broadcasting/Advertising Program or equivalent experience
- 2 to 4 years minimum previous radio creative writing experience
- Must be able to come up with multiple creative solutions to traditional problems
- Proven ability to meet deadlines/demonstrating attention to detail in a multi-task environment
- Working knowledge of current Canadian advertising regulations
- Wide Orbit/Adobe Audition/iMediaTouch proficiency
- Must have a desire for learning and professional growth
- Commercial voicing is not a required skill but a definite asset
- A positive, friendly manner and customer service approach that will enable the successful candidate to deal with challenging situations with empathy and sincerity
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page