You want to be a part of something you believe in, working with likeminded people creating technologies and products never before imagined in the architectural lighting industry.
Formed in 2011, Fluxwerx stands apart in the architectural lighting industry. Through teamwork, creativity, and an unconventional approach we synthesize industrial design, optical engineering, and LED technology with an obsessive attention to detail.
Responsible for creating inventive, compelling design within an existing brand, the Creative Specialist’s sense of design, detail and vision is complemented with strong technical aptitude in Adobe Creative Suite. This role is temporarily remote with an eventual return to an office environment.
In this role, you will:
- Prepare layouts for digital and printed brochures, catalogs, and advertising
- Conceptualize and develop communication design and photo retouching for print and digital publication
- Collaborate and create digital content design and website management
- Create content and materials for sales presentations, PR, and advertising
- Work as an integral part of the marketing team to deliver designs which meet the needs of diverse end-user groups such as architects, lighting agents, and interior designers
- Collaborate with the product development team by gathering technical information to create and maintain technical documents such as packaging, spec sheets and product catalogs
- Participate in and/or provide art direction for in-studio or on-location product shoots
- Assist with basic video production and editing, and photography when required
- Assist with copywriting, when required
- Manage vendor relationships and projects
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience creating marketing materials in an in-house or creative design firm; working with industrial lighting brands or similar is an asset
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Relentless attention to detail; including visual and proofing/editing skills
- Experience working with or managing outside services for web, print, photography, and other marketing content
- Strong communications skills: verbal, written, copy writing, technical writing, and editing
- Works well in tight deadlines and can take projects from start to finish with minimal direction
- Proactive critical thinking who can process, react to, adapt, and resolves problems in a timely manner