Iovate is the maker of the MuscleTech, Six Star and Hydroxycut family of products and the leader in the sports nutrition, diet and health supplements industry.
Due to our rapid growth, Iovate Health Sciences International Inc. has an opportunity for a Creative Services Manager (14 month contract) to join our Marketing team. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated and independent individual who will be responsible for providing support to the Marketing team through the use of graphic, package, label design and production initiatives as it relates to the different brands. Incumbents will work closely in a team with Graphic Designers, Marketers, Marketing Managers and Directors. Reporting to the Director, Creative Services you will be required to manage and traffic control all projects while also providing support to members of your team. Coordination and production management experience are an asset. The position also requires effective communication skills to work not only in a team environment, but also to work independently with minimal supervision and interpret information from design briefs as it relates to marketing creative objectives, strategies and goals.
- In collaboration with the Creative Director you will lead & coordinate the department’s efforts in planning, implementation, and evaluation of integrated print and interactive mediums.
- Monitor, track, and deliver integrated campaigns and deliverables on time and on budget
- Manage design production schedules and work collaboratively with print, interactive, and broadcast team members to successfully implement projects and initiatives
- Coordinate workflow between Marketing teams
- Proactively partner with creative team to collaborate and build upon brand creative platforms to ensure brand continuity and creative integrity of all creative produced in-house
- Assist in setting Budget for the following year and ensure compliance
- Partake in cost savings initiatives to drive departmental costs down
- Act as main point of contact for Project Management team to ensure departmental projects are on track
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- University/College degree or equivalent in the field of design and or advertising
- 5-7 years management experience in agency environment preferred
- Computer skills on Macintosh OS10 platform
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Positive team player
- Self-motivated and innovative
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to receive input and direction
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Concept presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of graphic design, as it applies to advertising, print and packaging
- Knowledge of graphics software, including but not limited to most current versions of In-design Photoshop, Keynote, Acrobat, PowerPoint, & MS Office
- Ability to travel out of country
- MUST HAVE PRINT ADVERTISING EXPERIENCE, preferably in magazines
Located in Oakville, we offer a dynamic, progressive, team-based environment. We have an on-site premium fitness facility and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information please visit us at www.iovate.com.
We are interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a person with a disability and require accommodation in order to successfully submit an application, please email us to make your accommodation request.