Luxury Fashion Brand Seeking - Creative Marketing Specialist
A Vancouver-based multi-brand luxury fashion retail and e-commerce company is looking for a talented Creative Marketing Specialist to add to their team.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Creative Marketing Specialist is responsible for creating campaign assets, generating content for multiple brands, maintaining digital channels and various other marketing tasks.
The successful candidate has airtight design and production skills as well as a passion for digital content. You are a creator who loves ideation and execution. You are a highly organized self-starter who is dedicated to getting the job done. You love fashion and devour information about each season with a constant eye out for trends in the marketplace.
- Create promotions that drive traffic to retail stores and e-commerce sites
- Ensure that campaign elements are enticing, on brand and on time
- Merchandise and update e-commerce sites to improve conversion and online shopping experience
- Work to ensure alignment between messaging and in-store activations
- Liaise with suppliers and external marketing and operations teams
- Generate compelling content that will grow online engagement and increase awareness of brands and products
- Conduct photo and video shoots on location in support of content calendar as needed
- Research, write and edit content that addresses each brand’s audience
- Identify and collaborate with influencers who align with brand objectives
- Manage content calendars across multiple channels
- Spot applicable trends and propose ways to engage with them
- Work with the Marketing Director to develop seasonal plans
- Ensure that the Marketing plan is updated, on track and clearly communicated to all stakeholders
- 3-5 years experience in similar marketing roles
- Excellent graphic design and production skills, with preference given to digital design experts
- Creativity, curiosity, flexibility and a sense of urgency
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Inclination towards collaboration and a positive attitude
- Passion for fashion and understanding of the industry
- Intermediate (and improving) photography skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- High proficiency in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- Experience with full Adobe CC Suite, social media management and listening platforms, project management, Office suite, Shopify, Google Analytics, MailChimp, digital advertising platforms or similar applications.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Experience working with luxury brands
- Videography and editing
- HTML5 animation
- Fluency in written Chinese
The organization offers competitive wages and extended health benefits including health, dental and vision, Long Term Disability insurance and Life insurance. Staff are entitled to make purchases at a discount in store.