QuickMobile is a place where pioneers, innovators and creative thinkers come to play. While others stand on the bleeding edge of technology, we stand on the very edge of the precipice, constantly on the lookout for new ways to empower companies to connect with audiences. We are transforming the way people meet, share, learn, network and engage using mobile technology – and doing it all in a highly collaborative, fast-growing, and endlessly exciting environment.
We are the top enterprise mobile app company in Vancouver with team members all over the world, working with some of the biggest brands out there: Oracle, Adobe, Nike, Wal-Mart, Deloitte, BMW, Chanel, EY, Samsung, and the United Nations, to name a few.
Perks? The chance to travel to conferences and events around the globe, supporting clients with our famous best-in-class customer service. A beautiful head office in the heart of downtown Vancouver where suit-and-ties are optional, but our ocean and city views are definitely inspirational. Regular company socials. In-house massages. Quick access to the Stanley Park sea wall for lunchtime runs and a secure underground bike cage.
Ready to be part of the team? The Creative Graphics and New Media Designer at QuickMobile could be your next big move. We are seeking an energetic professional with a personal passion to create a remarkable global brand. It’s a job that will require great design, brand and online experiences.
- Understand our business goals and can match them with the brand at a deeper level
- Relentlessly consistent in creating a distinct identity across materials, campaigns, and the website
- Detail oriented and thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Exceptionally creative - full stop
- Born and bred in a digital world – you understand the latest technological trends, ability to use analytics to shape strategy and the ability to create unique online and personal experiences
You’re a whiz at:
- Leading the creative strategy for advertising and direct response campaigns
- Creating the most impactful layouts and visuals for web and mobile platforms including landing pages, emails, ad banners, social media promotions, mobile app layouts and skinning
- Creating motion graphics for product demos, how-to videos, animated infographics, and business pitches
- Creating icons, informational graphics, and artwork for our website and mobile apps
You’ll stand out with:
- An exceptional portfolio
- Experience in a SaaS Marketing environment
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office/PowerPoint
- Experience with motion graphics and video production like Adobe Premiere, Audition, and After Effects
- Degree in graphic design, art, communications or a related field
- Background in a digital agency environment
- Expertise in advertising, video, identity, or interactive design