airG is a pioneer in the mobile software industry having released its first mobile application in 2000. Since then the company's products and services have been used by over 100 million consumers globally, generating more than $1 billion in revenues. Our products inform, entertain and connect.
Though we have grown to be a multi-national corporation with a strong balance sheet – we remain true to our formative entrepreneurial roots. Our commercial success comes through financing our teams to take big risks – and challenging them to work in small autonomous groups to solve complex problems. Each product team is supported by seasoned sales, creative, legal, and business development teams maximizing the probability of commercial success. At airG, we are not afraid of building products that may fail – we're more afraid of missing opportunities by not trying.
We are in search of a talented and motivated CREATIVE DIRECTOR to join our team.
For this role you will:
- Provide creative leadership, direction and vision to our corporate brand and products
- Collaborate with Product and Development teams to provide impactful creative vision and strategy
- Be an advocate for creative strategy and clear communication across multiple teams using multiple platforms and content types
- Drive branding initiatives across all airG products
- Lead creative strategy for advertising campaigns, including but not limited to: display ads, direct response landing pages, remarketing and social media ads.
- Develop and execute our Resource/Asset Management initiative including sourcing and negotiating with vendors and partners
- Work closely with internal teams to support their creative initiatives and needs
- Manage creative teams and develop creative talent
- 10+ years of professional and diverse creative experience with a focus on branding
- Post-secondary education in design/art or business marketing
- Knowledgeable in wireless technology products and services and cross-platform (desktop, mobile web and native) creative experience
- Creative and motivated, self-starter, strong communication and organization skills
- Fundamentals of interaction design, user-centered experience design, brand development, digital marketing and the creative process leveraging the latest platforms and technologies
- Experience with digital platforms and strong understanding of graphics, marketing and communications, print/production terminology and concepts
- Strong understanding of design processes and workflows for best-in-class practices
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills