This is the Creative Opportunity of a Lifetime!
A little over five years ago we started Centric Health with the belief that we could positively change the way healthcare is delivered to Canadians, and today we are Canada’s largest integrated healthcare provider and growing.
At Centric Health we offer innovative health and wellness solutions. Our unique brand of care includes Physiotherapy, Rehabilitation, Assessments, Specialty Pharmacy, Surgical & Medical Centres. Centric Health has 2,800 dedicated healthcare professionals, consultants and support staff in 600 locations across the country. We provide healthcare services nationally and operate over 150 clinics, 7 surgical centers, service over 20,000 patients in care facilities, fill over 700,000 prescriptions per month and own 1 of only 3 fully accredited private hospitals in Ontario.
We have successfully grown through acquisition but there’s more work to do. We are aligned, have a clear vision of where we are going and have amazing opportunities for people who are pioneers, want to make a difference and deliver great experiences!
At Centric Health, we understand the importance of nurturing top talent to ensure our continued growth and success. Experience the excitement and opportunity of a fast-paced, rapidly expanding organization while enjoying the stability, strength and resources of a national publicly traded company.
“It’s our people that make the difference!” David Cutler - Centric Health CEO
At Centric Health we have a down to earth, open door, low ego culture. One where our employees’ ideas are valued and where you are empowered to make a difference. There is transparency, trust and a sense of team and camaraderie; it is a results driven, dynamic, self-managed, fast-paced environment. Ours is a culture of innovation and entrepreneurialism with a highly engaged team of top industry experts and professionals; we are fanatical about healthcare and patient outcomes. We aspire to be a company known worldwide for our culture! We know this won’t happen overnight, it is an organic evolution; a focus and a priority for us each and every day.
We are looking to hire a Creative Director to join our Marketing Team. This is a full time, permanent position based in our head office located at Yonge and Eglinton and will report into the Vice President of Marketing and Brand Strategy.
Centric Health has the dream job for a Creative Designer! This is that dream opportunity that rarely comes along in this kind of magnitude.
The Creative Lead will spearhead, develop and implement the brand creation for Centric Health - a growing national Canadian organization with 150 locations & 2700 employees. You can help take us from a new brand launching in the market place to one of the best loved brands in the Canadian marketplace. The impact of your work will be enormous.
As our Creative Genius, your expertise and confidence will be relied upon to:
- Lead the creation & implementation of the brand that is going to make Canadian healthcare history!
- Develop innovative & creative ways to form an incredibly engaging brand from the ground up.
- Create the brand promise, personality & visual identity, then oversee the roll out of your vision across all communications to consumers, business partners & our facilities across Canada.
- Participate in research to optimize the promise & work with a design agency to help make the brand vision come to life.
- Cultivate a thorough understanding of our consumers & customers to uncover insights that you will leverage in developing powerful creative to set us apart in our Industry.
- Forge strong partnerships with key stakeholders, project team members, freelancers, agencies & key decision makers to ensure brand standards are met throughout all communications, facilities & the entire customer experience.
- Ensure a high level of service with clear standards, communicating status regularly with appropriate stakeholders, project team members, freelancers & key decision makers.
- Develop & manage an internal & external design team that guides creative initiatives.
- Execute on multiple & simultaneous projects from concept through to completion.
The successful individual will be a creative virtuoso! Someone who can translate their ideas and vision into captivating and memorable campaigns, design concepts and most importantly, can create one of the most engaging brands in Canada. Someone who can turn high-level strategy into tactical objectives and visual identities that engage and emotionally motivate.
You are positive, self-motivated, curious, creative, innovative & confident in your ability to influence & energize stakeholders, especially those across multiple geographies. You have an intrinsic sense that blends business and marketing with art and design. You understand and have a proven ability to connect the dots between business problems and design solutions.
You have tenacity & confidence to take calculated risks & try new things, measure results & repeat.
As a seasoned professional and subject matter expert you have helped successfully transition or build brands in the past. Consumer and market insights are your friends and you leverage them to assist in creating relevant, segmented and integrated brand campaigns. You are intellectually curious, a visionary and respectful leader. People are inspired to follow you; you know how to get the best out of your teams and partnerships.
What you bring to Centric Health:
- 5+ years’ leadership experience creating & developing engaging brands
- A university degree with a background in Fine Arts is our ideal, but it’s not a deal breaker
- Experience building national brands with local flavour, emotional appeal & brand loyalty
- Thorough understanding of design principles, art & layout, copy & graphics
- Strong working knowledge of experience design, brand development & the creative process
- A strength in working with website, e-marketing, advertising, promotion & brand & have managed internal teams & vendors
- Strong business acumen combined with understanding & experience utilizing a varied marketing approach, including physical & digital marketing media
- Experience working for companies that really get to know their consumer & have disciplined marketing approaches
- Ability to lead projects, apply best practices in user interface & interactive design, including image optimization & site mapping
- Super awesome communication skills, relationship building & leadership capabilities
- Experience developing style guides & brand transformation project plans for companies with multiple locations & services
- Hands-on expertise in developing creative solutions, collateral & campaigns across all mediums
- Excellent understanding of task prioritization, time management, & well-developed organization skills
- Thorough knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & Flash
- Experience with Adobe AfterEffects & video editing is a bonus
- Knowledge of HTML, DHTML CSS, ActionScript & Drupal
If you think you can rock this role or know someone who can, send us your profile or share this posting – we’d love to hear from you!
Join the Centric Health Team today where Your Career is Our Focus!
Follow us and stay in touch!