Creative Direction Specialist full-time
Location: Langley, BC
Company Name: Overwaitea Food Group (http://www.owfg.com)
Category: Design, Marketing
The Overwaitea Food Group is a member of the Jim Pattison Group of companies. We are located in Langley, BC and support over 125 stores and 14,000 team members. Our core values of People, Service, Innovation, Fun, and Integrity helps us fulfill our mission of “Always Customer First.”
We have a full time employment opportunity in our Marketing Department for a Creative Direction Specialist. This position reports to the Creative Supervisor.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops the creative for print, email, and online including design, typesetting and placement of graphic images.
- Liaises with service providers such as photographers, post-production, and print houses regarding photo and layout direction.
- Proofs marketing materials for accuracy.
- Ensures that graphic/layout design and production standards are met on a consistent basis.
- Post secondary education in Graphic Design.
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in graphic design and production.
- Demonstrated conceptual and creative abilities.
- Sound knowledge of print media methodologies: design, photography and printing processes.
- Working knowledge of HTML coding for email & websites as well as familiarity with graphics and content for social media platforms.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash.
- Copywriting skills are an asset.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and planning abilities with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page