The perfect mix of creative and analytical, you will project manage and build ad campaigns from conception to execution, to launch, to post campaign analysis.
- ·On the creative side, you will consult on strategy and design eye-catching and pixel perfect display advertising for the many and notable brands Adacado works with – Levis, Marriott, Dell, SteelSeries and Chivery just to name a few.
- ·On the analytical side, you will use the Adacado platform to translate designs into templates and integrate client data, bringing campaigns to life in the form of real time creative.
- You have an affinity for small detail and will ensure that all campaigns are quality assured and tested.
- You will work closely with business development and account management, on a team of four other specialists in a fast paced start up environment.
The Ideal Candidate
- You’re either a designer with technical skills or a technical person with design skills
- 1-3 years working in a digital role - technical or design
- You hold great care to detail and perform tasks with a high degree accuracy
- You’re great at multitasking and like to wear many hats
- You like a challenge and solving puzzles
- You’re versatile and like variety
- Creative: Adobe Creative Suite
- Technical: A solid understanding of at least two of these: HTML/CSS/JS/XML/XSL
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to follow directions and learn new concepts quickly
- Ability to think abstractly and outside of the box
- Ability to work under pressure
- BONUS SKILLS -- Experience at a digital media agency or in an AdOps role (DoubleClick, OpenX, Atlas, etc.)
- BONUS SKILLS -- Experience with digital advertising technologies or environments (RTB, DSP, DMP, Exchanges, etc.)
- BONUS SKILLS -- Experience with metrics and analytics (Google analytics, Omniture, etc.)
- BONUS SKILLS -- Background in Marketing or Design or equivalent education (BDes, BCom, etc.)
We are not expecting the successful candidate to arrive with everything they need to know. With on the job training, Adacado will help you become a skilled ad tech and online advertising expert. Skills can be learned so we're much more interested in finding the right type of person.
Adacado is a leading independent real time creative advertising platform. Based in Vancouver, Canada, Adacado works with advertisers, digital agencies and ad technology companies around the world. Adacado’s software platform enables advertisers to serve display ads that are personalized to individual viewers in real time. The ad technology industry is changing quickly and Adacado is at the forefront. We’re looking for smart, talented, driven and fun people to join our growing team. We offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits plan, three weeks of vacation, a flexible work environment and free Friday lunches.