Corporate New Media Specialist full-time
Entertainment One Ltd. (LSE:ETO) is a leading international entertainment company that specializes in the acquisition, production and distribution of film and television content. The company's comprehensive network extends around the globe including Canada, the U.S., the UK, Ireland, Benelux, France, Germany, Scandinavia, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. Through established Entertainment and Distribution divisions, the company provides extensive expertise in film distribution, television and music production, kids programming and merchandising and licensing. Its current rights library is exploited across all media formats and includes more than 20,000 film and television titles, 2,400 hours of television programming and 45,000 music tracks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the Communications and Marketing teams to support the development and expansion of eOne's web presence and maximize online communication tools as part of the overall communication strategy.
- Serve as primary support contact for eOne's internal website, including liaising with content providers to maintain content accuracy and oversee all communications posted (photos, polls, art, trailers and news)
- Oversee all content updates for the external web site, as well as work directly with departments to edit text for content accuracy, compliance with branding standards and messaging prior to posting.
- Provide administrative and technical support throughout the website redesign project by planning strategic implementation: coordinating training initiatives, information gathering, and communicating updates.
- Develop and oversee copy, layout and distribution of the Corporate e-newsletter.
- Manage group Twitter, Facebook and other corporate social media accounts. Monitor and manage global group new media strategies including brand pages, forums/feeds and executive stakeholder-related content.
- Participate as member of cross functional teams to identify areas for growth including new media efforts and initiatives.
- Coordinate new media opportunities between departments and implement programs to grow new media presence
- Undergraduate degree in Public Relations/Communications or a related discipline
- 2 years new media project planning and execution experience
- Experience with Internal communications and intranet development would be an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with CMS, HTML/XML and CSS
- Ability to execute under tight timelines, pressure and competing priorities.
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills