Front60 is a full service creative agency that designs solutions for both online and offline channels. Core creative services includes: developing corporate brand identity, rebranding, logo mark design and web design. Front 60 works collaboratively with parent company, WebCanada to deliver engaging and intuitive websites.
Visit us at: www.front60.com to learn more about what we do.
Front60 is looking for a Copywriter, who will be responsible to create compelling, brand appropriate content for websites, emails, flash demos and other marketing communications collateral.
- Interprets, reviews and translates creative brief direction to write effective, persuasive, on-brand appropriate copy for a variety of websites, banner ads, collateral etc.
- Writes copy for B2B marketing material;
- Maintains social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, etc) with regular relevant updates
- Writes technical product and service documentation and FAQs
- Works closely with internal team on estimates and proposal documents
- Writes presentations, press releases, PR material and proposal documents
- Proofreading copy proofs prior to sending out for uploading to the website
- Works closely with Creative Director to meet deadlines and ensure accuracy and consistency
- Updates and contributes to company blog
- Research as required
Qualifications and Experience:
- College or University degree in marketing, communications, journalism or related field
- 2-3 years of experience writing compelling copy and copy editing for online material
- Ability to work collaboratively with minimal supervision as a member of the Creative team
- Strong knowledge of web development industry and technical writing experience
- A portfolio that demonstrates experience in writing copy
- A competitive salary and all the Coffee Crisps you could ask for
- Health & Dental benefits
- A comfortable and fun working environment
- Excellent opportunities for professional development