The product copywriter is responsible for ensuring a superior customer shopping experience as a result of writing concise descriptions for multiple categories of business. The position will also be accountable for ensuring timely and accurate completion of all products assigned. They are responsible for contributing to the copy standards, as well as contributing ideas for PIM enhancements to improve the copy process. Responsible for maintaining their individual throughput of 75 items per day.
- Responsible for completing product copy for an average of 75 products per day. Responsible for delaying items that do not have all of the required information to publish. Responsible for the resolution process for quality center defects as well as items not on site in the Warehouse. Identify process and/or system inefficiencies on a regular basis. Complete product copy for select vendor approval brands
- Validating that completed copy is accurate and to the product copy standards
- Thoroughly understand competitive landscape primarily focused on updated copy trends and standards
- Speed to complete assignments by deadline (average 75 per day)
- Accuracy based on established standards
- Prefer BA or equivalent in English, Communications, Advertising or Creative Writing. French – Canadian Proficiency desired
- Familiarity with fashion terminology and the luxury market.
- Ability to write product copy
- Must have past experience (3+ years) in writing product copy for ecomm, retail, vendor. Catalog or digital.
- Experience with Product Information Management (PIM), Content Management systems