TD's Enterprise Talent Acquisition team is responsible for providing oversight on the development and implementation of talent acquisition strategies, programs, processes and technology to support talent across TD globally. In partnership with Talent Management and Human Resources, Talent Acquisition is focused on delivering an integrated approach to talent acquisition to meet TD’s current and future talent requirements.
The Copywriter will report to the Talent Acquisition Senior Manager and work closely with the Organization Development, Internal Brand Marketing, and various HR groups supporting the Job Architecture initiative. This primary focus of this role will be to translate job models into attractive job posting content that will appeal to target job seekers across Canada and the US.
The Talent Acquisition teams accomplish our collective goal of sourcing and hiring professionals for all areas of our business, including Financial Services, Technology, Diversity & Inclusion and leadership roles in our continued effort to have TD recognized as the employer of choice.
- Your ability to translate traditional job descriptions, talent acquisition recruitment marketing and employee brand objectives into an executable content creation plan and is second nature to you.
- You are a gifted interpreter of ideas and converting them into meaningful and thought provoking messages.
- You influence your clients to think out of the box and thrive on presenting unconventional content that resonates with its target audience.
- You easily pick up on industry trends and translate them into actionable, compelling story ideas and brand enhancing content. This coupled with your wealth of copywriting experience and comfort with SEO strategy and techniques make this the perfect opportunity for you.
- Your ability to produce content in tight timelines is your strength and you thrive in managing multiple deadlines.
- Your previous experience satisfying compliance and regulatory requirements enable you to develop material to suit the Canadian and US landscapes with ease.
- If you see opportunity to improve this job posting and can think of so many ways to make it better, this role is right for you.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably within Journalism, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or a related field.
3 plus years' experience in the development of content, including researching, copywriting and editing, ideally for social media channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, and various other online resources.
You couple your demonstrated ability to think and communicate strategically with your creativity and desire to add your own unique flair to projects.
You are flexible and agile and excel at working collaboratively with various stakeholders to ensure timelines, communication objectives and strategies are met.
You are highly organized and motivated individual, detail-oriented, with good problem-solving skills and strong customer service orientation. You are known to others as a planner.
You bring superior time and project management skills, the flexibility to shift between tasks easily, and the demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize workload.
You have a strong understanding of Talent Acquisition and bring deep experience building talent acquisition content.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat; ability to quickly learn new technology.
Excellent communication (both verbal and in writing) skills is critical for this role.
This is a contract role with an anticipated expiry of October 31, 2017