You should have a strong working knowledge of marketing, design and technology trends with a passion for digital and social media. You can also turn on a dime and work on a wide range of projects and brands, often in the same day. You write long and short, fact-filled and punchy. You are a creative thinker ready to collaborate with and inspire a team of marketers, designers, and developers. You'll be challenged to think creatively and find groundbreaking solutions to achieve our client’s business and marketing goals.
- Concept development
- Partner with designers, marketing and creative directors to breathe life into concepts
- Work closely with marketing team and senior designers to ensure copy tone and style are consistent with visual tone and style
- Participate in strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development and creative execution
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Interact with project teams, partners and stakeholders to understand business objectives and audience demographics
- Translate creative direction and copy points from creative briefs into engaging and effective copy concepts
- Maintain high standards of copywriting and exercise quality control
Some experience as a copywriter in an agency environment including experience with digital marketing, enterprise and/or technology
Able to be client facing when required, instil confidence when working with clients, aspire to produce quality results
Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines
A keen enthusiasm for and demonstrable understanding of Web, digital and technology trends
- Strong understanding of marketing and advertising principles
- Exceptional writing skills, including the ability to write in a range of voices and styles for varied projects with diverse audiences; a chameleon
- Strong experience with strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development and creative execution
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively juggle diverse writing demand
- Experience with developing effective content strategy and user experience architecture as a writer
Bonus Points: have you taken any courses at BrainStation? A lot of our design and development best practices and processes are taught during our courses - make sure to highlight this experience in your cover letter if you have!
About Konrad Group:
Konrad Group is a global leader in the enterprise and consumer technology space. We provide consulting, design, development and application management services, with an emphasis on building compelling user experiences. We’re a complex hybrid of technologists, consultants, and creative enthusiasts who help drive and shape the vision of technology for our clients through end-to-end digital consulting and development. Our Design-Driven Technology™ approach has delivered solutions in use by over 20 million people in 50 countries around the world.