Do you have a way with headlines? Can you bring inanimate objects to life with the right words? Do witty puns roll off your tongue like dip to a chip? If you answered yes, yes and yes, then this is the job for you.
We are the hunt for a copywriter with more than 4 years of interactive and traditional advertising experience. We're open to meeting all writers from all walks, but you must be a big idea thinker who loves copy of all lengths.
This job is awesome because every day is a different challenge. You will work closely with every Dashboardian to dream up BIG ideas that bridge every media. Video scripts, online media ads, Facebook contests, large content site copy, working on stunts, writing radio ads, recording musical numbers...Seriously if you can dream it and then write it, well Dashboard is open to creating it.
- Be witty, insightful and wise - Must be able to write for many different brands. Different tones, lengths and subjects.
- Be a team player - We are a silo free agency. All departments brainstorm together.
- Be a big idea thinker with strategic knowledge - We are looking for a thinker, writer and doer. Someone who thinks about the brand, the business objectives and the ideas all at the same time.
- Be a stickler for timing - We work fast and furious and so to must your writing.
- Be open - Not only do we work together as an agency, we work closely with our Clients and often outside partners. Dashboard prides itself on being open to all ideas no matter where they come from.
- Be ready for fun/wacky/good times - Yup we make sure we play as hard as we work.
- Past agency copywriting experience. 4+ years
- All other creative and writing experience is a bonus!