Welcome to Mansfield Inc. We are a marketing agency that blends data and digital content to engage consumers in a meaningful way. Our goal is to enhance our client’s bottom line by helping them take the guess-work out of how to effectively engage their customers and communities — and we’re passionate about what we do.
The Copywriter will join a growing team dedicated to digital content, working with a strategist and a designer to own content calendars and campaign execution. We at Mansfield Inc. think strategically, share a passion for emerging technology, and thrive in the world of both big campaigns and micro-moments.
Who are you?
You’re a team player who will create value in any situation. You understand creative problem solving and have a passion for storytelling and making a difference. You can easily adapt your thinking to different brands and verticals, understanding that good ideas can come from anywhere. You’re highly observant and write with purpose. You execute quickly and manage your time well.
You'll be working primarily within the digital space and your portfolio should reflect this. However, we love seeing all of the solutions and ideas throughout your book.
That task at hand:
- Own a range of creative work from content calendars to campaigns to new business pitches
- Work in collaboration with a designer, helping to support and deliver on our content capabilities and brand specific campaigns
- Give a strong voice to concepts that put our team in the best position to succeed
- Define a unique and relevant narrative for brands by leveraging insights from analytics
The ideal candidate has:
- 1-3 years of experience copywriting, developing, and creating for digital/social
- University/College Degree or Diploma
- Ability to grab a project with both hands and run with it
- Strong conceptual/brainstorming skills
- Strategic thinking skills and a passion for developing strategically focused campaigns
- Craves feedback to continue growing and not afraid to offer their perspective
- Excellent time management, organization, and communication skills
- Ability to present confidently to both internal and external teams
- A talent for wearing multiple brand hats and switching easily among brand voices
- A passion for storytelling, a mastery of grammar and the English language, and the ability to tailor your writing to tell that story on a variety of platforms
- The ability to effectively collaborate with various teams, providing the most useful guidance in an enthusiastic and inspiring manner
- A basic understanding of UI/UX and an interest social media platforms and how the can be best used to authentically engage people and communities
- Experience working with designers, developers, and team focused creative process
- An obsession with sports, music, food, comedy, [fill in the blank] -we love people who can bring their own interests into the mix