Coordinator, Loyalty Marketing (contract end date November 30, 2017)
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are more than 240,000 women and men who share something unique. Each and every day we host the world.
ACCOR HOTELS - Feel Welcome In more than
Summary of Responsibilities:
Contribute to the Loyalty Marketing team’s business goals by working with and providing support to all programs leads. This position will be primarily focused on Fairmont President’s Club. Key responsibilities include ensuring updated program information and SOPs are available and accessible to all colleagues, general coordination of new member benefits, partner offers and program collateral as well as other administrative duties
Reporting to the Manager, Loyalty Marketing B2C, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist Loyalty Marketing team in day to day administrative tasks including but not limited to organization of filing systems, coordination of meetings/conference calls, ordering and billing for FPC member programs such as Reebok/Taylor Made programs etc.
- Work with the Digital Platforms Team, Corporate Technology, and the Loyalty Services Team in Moncton to ensure that all guest loyalty program information is updated accurately and on a timely basis for Fairmont.com, SellWeb, and myFRHI.com
- Coordinate production of FPC collateral (hotel collateral, member kits etc) in conjunction with B2C Manager and B2C Director
- Coordinate production of digital platforms and communications including email and online (Loyalty program newsletters, Great Rates Great Dates, Fa.com/FPC, myfrhi.com ) in conjunction with B2C Manager and B2C Director
- Coordinate communication of new FPC benefits and member year, to both internal stakeholders and members in conjunction with B2C Manager and B2C Director, various members of corporate marketing team, corporate rooms team, and key marketing partners
- Responsible for tracking reports for all loyalty programs, including monthly invoice collection and tracking
- Other duties as assigned
Post-Secondary education in Marketing, Tourism or Hotel Management an asset
2 years previous experience in Marketing or Hotel Operations required
Must be a team player easily adaptable to ever changing demands
Knowledge of Profile Plus, MFR Reservation systems an asset
Familiarity with Fairmont President’s Club an asset
Must have excellent interpersonal, communication skills
Detail oriented and good writing skills is required
Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
Visa Requirements: Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Closing Date: 28.Dec.2016, 11:59:00 AM