WHO WE ARE:
We’re looking for competitive people who want to be part of an amazing team. This role is based in Toronto and is full time. The position is for a content marketer, copyrighter, and strategist in one.
Jumpfactor is an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced integrated digital inbound marketing agency. We’re best suited for motivated self-starters. We specialize in B2b services and technology marketing.
We’re dedicated to continually exploring new ground, staying in front of the pack, and producing such impressive results for our clients that we look like magicians to outsiders.
We work hard, stay late, and have absolutely no time for negativity or passivity. We test ourselves and each other, and we love the fact that we work in an industry that is completely fluid and evolving. In search, there is no rest, no leveling off, and no “established experts in the field” – there is only how hard we push today and how well we anticipate tomorrow’s twists and turns.
Jumpfactor is not for everyone – but if you’re smart, and if you have the passion to learn, the creativity to explore, and the courage to add your voice to a constant and demanding conversation, Jumpfactor could be the ideal place for you to test yourself and be part of something great.
- Proactive ownership and accountability
- extremely detail oriented and quality focused
- results driven customer success
- extreme positivity and high engagement
- constantly learning and teaching
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Generous compensation
- Complete Documented Training and Processes
- Performance and Growth Focused Environment
- Opportunities for advancement in a positive work environment
- State of the art technology, automation and tools
- Health-Vision-Dental Benefits
WHO YOU ARE:
- Strong background in writing compelling b2b content for websites, blogs
- Hands on experience in content research, strategy and content writing
- background with technology, IT and b2b businesses is a major plus
- We’ll versed in social strategy and content marketing
- Experienced in client interaction and brand voice, buyer personas
- Background or education in marketing or writing / journalism is a plus
- Knowledge of Social Marketing and other digital marketing is a plus
- Must be extremely organized, focussed and disciplined, and resourceful
- Have a get it done attitude.
- producing high quality content for b2b technology and services firms
- Working in house full time in Toronto location
- interacting with project managers and client to develop content and social strategies
- creating content maps, and producing content daily
- Coordinating other content writers and editing, proofing all content work
- Live by our core values
- Work with social marketers to provide content for posts, and engagement
- Researching through variety of online and offline sources
- Report to CEO or operations manager with key metrics, and targets
- Minimum 1-3 years content writing for a b2b company directly or via agency
- Marketing, writing or other equivalent degree or training
- Familiar with online content marketing
- Samples of content from various industries
If you are a dynamic and energized individual looking for a fantastic working environment and incredible team, this position may be for you! We invite you to apply for this position through the link below and complete the assessment test.