Content Producer (Part-Time)
ImageX has an immediate opportunity for a part-time Content Producer to join our team. At ImageX, you’ll work on exciting and challenging projects in an Agile environment where innovation and learning is prized and everyone’s voice is heard. Your colleagues are passionate about web development and advocates of both open source and delivering excellence.
About the Position:
As our resident Content Producer, you’ll work closely with members of our team to develop copy for our client web projects, white papers and newsletters, as well as partnering with our development team to draft copy for technical documents and blogs.
You are a seasoned writer/editor who loves the written word and has already picked out several flaws in this job description and have re-written it in three different ways. Calling you meticulous would be an understatement. You have a knack for injecting humor and wit into your writing without losing the message and brand.
- 5 years experience as a Technical Writer/Content Creator or in a related role (bonus if it was in web agency environment)
- Solid experience writing website copy
- Experience writing blog content
- Ability to communicate complex information clearly and efficiently, with knack for creating easy to read and compelling content
- Strong understanding of web content strategy
- Strong grasp of marketing and brand strategy
- Strong understanding and experience with social media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to work without an editor or proofreader
- Working knowledge of content management systems would be a bonus (ideally Drupal)
- Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts
- Ability to meet deadlines, manage multiple projects and possess strong organizational skills
- Ability to research and compile information from a variety of sources
- Familiarity with and understanding of SEO best practices