About Spin Master Corp.
Spin Master (TSX:TOY) is a leading global children’s entertainment company that creates, designs, manufactures and markets a diversified portfolio of innovative toys, games, products and entertainment properties. Spin Master is best known for award-winning brands including Bakugan, Air Hogs®, Spin Master Games™ and the 2015 Toy of the Year, Zoomer™ Dino. Since 2005, Spin Master has received 58 TIA Toy of The Year (TOTY) nominations with 14 wins across a variety of product categories. Spin Master has been recognized with 11 TOTY nominations for Innovative Toy of the Year, more than any of its competitors. Spin Master is among a limited number of companies that not only develop and produce global entertainment properties, characters and content, but also monetize that content through the creation, sale and licensing of products. To date, Spin Master has produced five television series, including 2007 hit series Bakugan Battle Brawlers™ and its current hit PAW Patrol, which is broadcast in over 160 countries and territories globally. Spin Master employs over 850 people globally with offices in Canada, United States, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Slovakia, Germany, Holland, Mexico, China, Hong Kong and Japan.
Content Producer (Videography & Editing)
Spin Master Digital Content team is looking for Digital Content Producer to help create and innovate our products in the digital space. Working in collaboration with the Creative Director and Sr. Art Director, the Content Producer will be responsible for continuous innovation on social and digital channels. Emphasis is placed on creating new ways to promote content and engage with consumers and the community. Driving audiences engagement across all social and media platforms. Must be willing to work closely with team and bring a positive and think on your feet attitude. The role will require a lot of creativity, video shooting and video editing, storytelling must come naturally to you.
- Demonstrate ability to follow branding style guides and Integrated Marketing objectives
- Must have a solid understanding of creating digital content for online in video and image formats
- Must have the ability to multi-task and cover many brands.
- Be able to produce, edit and post video and photos.
- Be able to write concepts and scripts.
- Develop and implement strategies for web and mobile growth.
- A strong understanding of social media and strive to stay current and on trend.
- Work well on a team
- Willing to be flexible and respond quickly to immediate needs and requirements.
- Have creative head for new ideas and participate in brainstorms and ideation.
- A strong problem solver and troubleshooter ready to take on new projects and challenges.
- Conceptualization and content production including shooting and editing videos, photography and photoshop work.
- In colloboration with the Art Director and Creative Director they are responsible for continuous innovation in the digital space - creating promotional content and engagement with consumers.
Skills & Experience Requirements
- 5+ years experience as a video editor, videographer or multimedia producer.
- Experience in raw video editing, video shooting using multiple platforms.
- Light photo editing skills required.
- In tune with social media ecosystems, platforms, trends, topic and technicalities.
- Demonstrated experience with running quick turnaround projects and understanding immediate needs and timelines.
- Familiar with various media projects including websites, online advertising, campaigns, display ads, kiosk signage (video shelf talkers), branding and trademarketing.
- Experience following creative briefs and understanding scope of work.
- Excellent communication skills including presentation, conceptual writing and collaborating with immediate team.
- Excellent understanding of software for video production, photography and design.
- Strong problem solving skills, responsive to flexible and evolving responsibilities and changing environment.
- Excellent skills to develop and create scripts/stories for online content.
- Understands meeting deadlines and working within given timeframes.
- Understanding of video and photography equipment including cameras, lighting and staging.
- Familiar with network and FTP protocols.
- Demonstrate ability to follow branding style guides and Integrated Marketing objectives.
- Experience with project management and review/approval systems is desired.
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop.
SOFTWARE & EXPERIENCE:
- Adobe Creative Cloud suite : Premiere Pro, After Effects, Media Encoder, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience with Flash, Lightroom, Edge Animate programs a plus.
- Microsoft Office : Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Operate video and photography equipment - DSLR & Digital Video.
- Understand how to set up lighting and video production equipment.
- Use audio recording equipment, setup, recording and operation.
- Graphic design, Web Design, Photo editing or similar a plus