Terramera, Inc. is a Vancouver based biotechnology company developing sustainable pest control solutions as alternatives to traditional chemical pesticides. Our goal is to develop safe and effective bio-products, including bio-pesticides that are safer and more effective than conventional chemical pesticides. We are committed to providing safe and innovative products trusted to protect every person and family from the fear and threat of pests. Terramera is looking to add, to their rapidly growing team, a dynamic and passionate Content Marketing Manager.
The Content Marketing Manager (CMM) will be responsible for development, delivery and optimization of marketing strategy, content and campaigns. This will include campaigns for owned, social, mobile, third party on-line channels and traditional channels with the intent to drive traffic, ecommerce sales and build brand equity. He/she will build and maintain a regular and steady flow of content, campaigns, collateral and initiatives through the year. The CMM will also be integral in developing long-term content marketing strategies focused on driving unified digital engagement through web, social media, email, blog, ecommerce, and mobile. In this role, you will spend about 70% of your time involved in the delivery and execution of content and campaigns, 20% on monitoring and delivering social strategies, and the remainder of your time reacting to a newly evolving company.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about creating and deploying compelling and engaging campaigns and content for a B2B and B2C customer base. They will thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, have an analytical mind, live for testing, and be results oriented. Please include a link to your portfolio to be considered.
- Develop ideas and create/edit original marketing campaigns and content, including but not limited to: website and blog content, social media, learning content, white papers, eBooks, email campaigns, video scripts, conventional media and more.
- Oversee social media strategy and manage social media strategist role, responsible for day to day social media monitoring and engagement to contribute to the ecommerce goals and strategic marketing campaigns for all brands with a focus on Proof.
- Develop, write and maintain a learning center that includes both articles and video for each brand and major product category.
- Write and proofread copy as required.
- Manage the mix of budget between all content marketing partners to maximize core outcomes with metrics (KPI’s).
- Manage dashboards and reporting for all content marketing initiatives to planned traffic, engagement, budget and revenue goals
- Review and analyze competitor’s marketing content to ensure a differentiated positioning and make adjustments to activities based upon identified information
- Work closely with Sales team to ensure content marketing campaigns are supporting their needs
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Computer Science, Arts, English or similar
- 5 + years of experience in B2C content marketing, digital marketing, channel marketing or related areas.
- Experience creating content based and paid marketing campaigns including experience managing paid search and content distribution channels.
- Thorough and current understanding of leading edge digital marketing platforms and techniques including social media platforms.
- Must display a strong history of creative content generation such as blogging, written works, editorials, etc.
- Should be proficient in use of tools/techniques including: HTML, CSS, video editing software, A/B testing, Ad words and Facebook Ad Management, Google Analytics, mailchimp, CRM, web survey tools
- Strategic mind with a desire to take a hands on approach to content creation.
- Proven time management skills with the ability to prioritze and handle multiple projects from initiation through complettion, including layout and design management.
- Ability to handle ambiguity and function in a startup environment.
- Ability to lead consensus and alignment, as well as resolve issues across teams and functions.
- Must have strong work ethic and desire to test and try new tactics/programs.
- A team player that can facilitate and increase cross-functional collaboration.