What to expect as a Content Marketing Manager?
The Content Marketing Manager will be a seasoned writer who will quickly understand software products and develop high impact content for both business and technical decision makers. Deliverables may include blog content, collateral, social media, videos, presentations, infographics, release notes, press releases, articles, emails, web site content, case studies, white papers, and other marketing materials.
- Collaborate with other team members and cross-functional colleagues and leaders to ensure communications are cohesive and convey a consistent story across global audiences.
- Craft engaging anchor content often in the form of a weekly blog that will form the basis of monthly marketing campaigns and programs.
- Create and execute Marketing collateral to include data sheets, brochures, direct mail pieces, print advertisements, customer success stories, press releases, multimedia presentations, webinars, and corporate pitches/presentations.
- Manage the development of web site content
- Drive corporate recognition through product branding
- Manage design and development of training materials, white papers and communication resources.
- Manage and work closely with external production vendors (printers, graphic designers, etc.).
- Creative individual with high energy who loves writing
- An all-around creative communications professional with the ability to quickly grasp technical concepts.
- Outstanding listening skills with the ability to meet with executive management to understand key messaging and positioning and communicate it to internal and external audiences in a meaningful and articulate way.
- Excellent writing, conceptual, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- A keen eye for details.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced multi-project environment.
- The ability to execute concepts within budget constraints.
- Management of own projects.
- Bachelor’s degree with Marketing or Commerce concentration.
- Minimum 5 years of marketing communications writing experience in high tech, preferably software.
- Excellent comprehension, to understand and translate the business benefit of business software.
- Ability to interface with senior management and internal clients to understand subject matter.
- Ability to think strategically and execute on ideas effectively.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Recruitment/talent acquisition industry experience a definite asset.
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page