N/A is an end-to-end marketing agency working with fearless brands, media platforms, non-profits, and personalities to create ideas that shine a massive light on stuff that matters, and to reconnect profit and product with purpose and progress.
We are seeking a social media expert / editor to act as a dedicated “editorial resource” for a leading consumer-facing brand. In this role, your principal responsibilities would be to tell the broader brand-story and connect with the brand’s audience in an authentic manner, speaking with a wider audience and growing the brand’s online community by building an engaging brand narrative. Candidates should be based in Toronto and will spend a lot of time at the client’s head office, with occasional trips to N/A’s office in Montréal.
- Champion editorial content and promote our client’s brand story.
- Establish the editorial voice, tone and personality of our client’s brand.
- Create a comprehensive content strategy influenced by an editorial approach.
- Curate relevant content to reach the brand’s target audience.
- Network internally and stay current on communications opportunities.
- Interfacing simultaneously with the Communications and Marketing
- Produce an engaging and compelling editorial narrative.
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in an engaging and authentic way.
- Act as an advocate in social media spaces, engaging in dialogue and answering
questions where appropriate.
• Reach a broad audience in ways that are meaningful, organic and distinct to
• Manage the quality and accuracy of all editorial content.
• Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and
- Stay current of measurement benchmarks for editorial content impact.
- Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of editorial content strategy in an
effort to maximize results.
WE’RE INTERESTED IN SPEAKING TO CANDIDATES WHO HAVE:
• 5 years + experience in social media strategy, digital communications,
journalism and/or editorial content development.
- Advanced knowledge of social networking sites and editorial landscape.
- Excellent writing and editing skills. Native English speaker, knowledge of French
is a plus.
• Knowledge of online community-building best practices and alignment with
- Self-motivation skills and comfort in an autonomous work environment.
- Existing relationships with bloggers and influencers.
- Digital/social media agency experience specializing in social media
management for clients
• Hands-on experience successfully developing and executing social media
• Proficiency with analytical tools, including Facebook Insights, Radian6, Twitter,
YouTube, Google Analytics, etc.