ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Moss LED Inc. was founded 12 years ago. We are a small and rapidly growing business that focuses on providing the latest in LED lighting technologies and providing fantastic customer service. The Toronto-based company develops, manufactures and markets innovative LED lighting technologies for film, television, commercial, and industrial applications. We offer customized and off-the-shelf solutions for a large array of customers. To learn more please visit: www.mossled.com
JOB DESCRIPTION (including but not limited to):
- design, create, and update manuals, cut sheets, and specification sheets for Moss LED (MLI) products
- create, oversee, edit and direct all photography & videography related to our products including content to be used on our website and in marketing materials
- design, create and update marketing material for trade shows
- manage day-to-day activities on our website mossled.com via the Shopify platform
- upload new product photos, product manuals, graphics, cut sheets, and specification sheets to MLI website
- look for ways to improve & optimize MLI website user experience & increase traffic flow
- produce, direct, write, edit and/or manage all aspects in relation to product tutorial videos
- design creative brand assets for our website, blog, media kits, social platforms and product development
- ensure a cohesive story and standardized guidelines across the brand
- report to and be responsible for other duties as assigned by CEO
- liaise with 3rd party marketing vendors
We are looking for a full-time contract position with a possible extension to full-time salaried employment. During the 6 month contract period the position is not eligible for benefits or RRSP company match.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills – including verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Organized and meticulous about details – this one is a MUST!
- You are innovative and creative, with a desire to deliver the BEST product.
- Adept at working effectively in teams with members possessing diverse skill sets, experience and ways of working.
- Our brand is ever-evolving and our product line changes continuously. Your design skills and aesthetic will be directly evident in all our marketing and brand awareness.
What you will need to succeed in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- 1-3 years’ experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- Understanding of marketing, production, design, corporate identity and product packaging.
- A strong eye for visual composition and detail
- Effective time management skills while carefully managing multiple, competing deadlines and prioritizing projects.
- Strong people management/ interpersonal skills
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, the contract salary is negotiable however the range would be $60,000 to $70,000 per year + benefits. Compensation is based on experience.
Perfect your job application with VisualCV so you can get hired faster!