Our story is about people’s connection with nature and with each other. Icebreakers are story-tellers. We want to share our adventures in nature and get others outside and in amongst it. As part of this we are looking for someone special to coordinate our Consumer Marketing activities.
Reporting to the Regional Head of Marketing, North America you will be provide support and coordination to successfully optimise and execute the Brand & Seasonal marketing programmes across DTC sales channels in the region and across multiple consumer touch points, with the goal of achieving the region’s sales and profit targets, driving brand awareness and engagement. You will need the drive and passion to the DTC consumer/ brand opportunity through leveraging global assets, and complimenting traditional media channels with emerging mobile and other digital channels to enhance effectiveness of marketing initiatives. It is such a fabulous job for the right person. Is that you?
What your CV says:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Advertising or related field
- Equivalent of 1 -2 years previous experience in similar marketing coordination role within consumer environment, some experience in the outdoor industry would be an added bonus
What stuff you can do:
- A keen interest in digital and new technologies and how this could impact and shape future plans for the brand
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, and a demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally is a key success factor
- Experience in proposal preparation, and advanced presentations in PowerPoint
- Strong computer skills: proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word)
- Knowledge of Mac, Microsoft Office and Google software applications and systems
- Experience working with social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, YouTube
- Experience in Google Analytics and other online tracking tools is preferable
- Literate with Google AdWords, SEO and other eCom performance marketing metrics
Who you are:
- Consumer focused, digital savvy networker
- Active and adventurous
- A passionate high achiever – works hard and plays hard
- Curious, with a strong desire to continually learn and evolve and with a global outlook
- A brand ambassador who is drawn in by Icebreaker’s story and is inspired by the authenticity and uniqueness of the brand
- Someone who seeks out challenges and proactively solves problems
- A highly collaborative team player
- Down to earth, happy to roll-up sleeves and muck in
- Available and able to travel within region
- Good sense of humour, doesn’t take themselves too seriously
- Straight talking
We are not a big corporate. We care about our relationships with nature and each other.
We are a fast moving, nimble business with limited resources – the people on our team are here because they want to make a difference and work hard and creatively to make that happen. We are not perfect, we have heaps of work to do. We like people who can think big and strategic and also get their hands dirty.
We’re a world leader in merino clothing and supply our outdoor, performance sport and active lifestyle ranges to more than 4,500 stores across 44 countries. We are headquartered in Auckland, New Zealand with regional offices in Vancouver, BC in Canada, Portland, OR in the United States and Munich in Germany.
If this opportunity feels like the type of job you’re passionate about, and it fits with your skills and experience, please click apply below to send us your CV with a covering letter explaining why you'd be right for Icebreaker.