Cardinal Path leverages digital analytics and digital marketing to deliver insight, understanding and outcomes that create competitive advantage for our clients. We engage at the strategic, business, and technical level to generate tangible and quantifiable value for our partners.
Described as “analytics ninjas” by Forrester Research, we consider data to be the raw material of our craft. We have experience up and down the Business Intelligence stack to include advanced attribution modeling and deploying and integrating leading analytics platforms, dashboards, tag management, and statistical analysis technologies. We do this through our proven approach, the Cardinal Path, to provide clients with a single point of truth that informs and empowers confident data-driven decision-making. We applied this approach to brands such as Mercedes-Benz USA, Merck, Papa Johns, US Cellular, NPR, MSNBC, DeVry and hundreds of others.
- Assist and execute on SEO team tasks to fulfill client audits and ongoing SEO monitoring
- Identify keyword research and analysis to develop quality keyword portfolio utilizing SEO tools and resources
- Prepare and develop comprehensive internal and external link building strategies, reporting and other search engine marketing assistance
- Auditing, adjusting, and writing meta data for client sites
- Ability to communicate technical subjects and coordinate with clients to implement recommendations that adhere to white hat SEO best practices
- Keep up-to-date with latest industry trends, technology and changes; evaluate top industry tools
- Work in conjunction with Digital Intelligence, Digital Marketing, and Development team to identify client opportunities across groups
- Passion for digital marketing with a solid understanding of interactive marketing channels (search, online media, website development, etc.) and brand marketing principles
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years’ experience in search engine optimization
- Technical experience & knowledge of SEO methodologies and implementation a plus
- Ability to effectively manage a project timeline
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google and Bing Webmaster Tools, a variety of CMS systems and HTML
- Experience with competitive analysis, blended search optimization, local search, search + social integration, and semantic search
- Experience in on-page optimization
- Deals well with the challenges of an internationally dispersed organization in a growing, dynamic company
- Self-motivated, detail-and process-oriented, with excellent people and time management skills
- Use sound judgment to identify issues and escalate them when appropriate.
- Contribute to improvements in processes (technical or business) used by analysts.
- Drive focused decisions within specific areas and be a key contributor to decisions beyond specific scope of role.
- Ability to identify key needs or gaps and provide leadership to close those gaps.
- Resolve disagreements and conflicts constructively, knows when to involve others.
- Learn from mistakes, takes action to apply the learnings and provides peer and team wide feedback for those in immediate area of focus.
- Identify and communicate specific personal growth goals for self.