Global Community Manager
Parsel.me is looking for a Community Manger to help grow our global social audience. You will spearhead the development and execution of our social content strategy, grow our follower base, and work on converting social followers into users.
The ideal candidate will have an eye for fashion, skills in graphic design, and a passion for digital marketing technology. You’ll enjoy working hard, long, and smart in a collaborative startup environment.
Details about the Job
- Develop and execute a digital content strategy surrounding Parsel’s ecosystem, and targeting our core audience (young women in US, UK, Canada, and Australia)
- Manage content posting and community development on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter
- Design original content pieces and collages using Photoshop & Illustrator
- Write and publish blog posts about fashion, beauty, style, and technology aimed at our Partners and Users
- Routinely write and publish email communications to our user base
- Develop and execute paid digital marketing strategies to drive community and user growth
- Ultimately, contribute to the success of Parsel’s user acquisition funnel
- A unique combination of interest and expertise: Fashion, Beauty, and Technology!
- Ability to produce beautiful graphical designs using Photoshop and Illustrator - content to be posted to Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Passion for building and interacting with global communities on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest.
- Interest in mastering digital marketing techniques with ultimate goal of driving user acquisition.
- Strong writing skills, both creatively and technically.
If you watch Youtube or browse Instagram for fashion and beauty advice and inspiration, then you’ll understand the problems we’re trying to solve. Parsel is the web’s best place to discover and shop trends set by the fastest growing social media Creators.