HPDigital Marketing COE (Center of Expertise) is at the heart of driving industry leading digital programs for HP and strategic stewardship across the company with a reputed team of social, mobile and SEM marketers. The Global Social Marketing team is seeking a highly knowledgeable Social Community expert to join HP’s social media team. This position will be responsible for driving and managing the content funnels for HP Canada social channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.). This person must be knowledgeable across the social media landscape, and have demonstrated results in this space.
The ideal candidate will be incredibly passionate about the digital space, creating an environment poised for innovation, while demonstrating diplomacy, a highly collaborative spirit, excellent judgment and business savvy. In this extremely fast moving environment, it’s critical that this individual have a high degree of energy, flexibility, and positivity.
- Drive and manage key content funnels for country-specific social channels including scheduling and posting to HP’s Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn Country channels (in local language)
- Daily/weekly cadence of reviewing and driving quality checks prior to publishing posts
- Engage and respond directly with fans and followers with a focus on building awareness, creating demand, and establish HP as a best-in-class social brand.
- Monitor channels including mitigating and escalating brand threats to HP management (hiding spam, profanity, etc.)
- Manage trans creation/translation process for local market relevancy for all posts across HP’s Country channels
- Coordinate and manage bi-weekly Country editorial calendars across the Country channels
- Prepare monthly reports on channel growth and content performance (in local country language)
- Provide results to worldwide Social teams to drive improvement in content performance
- Manage deployment of quick-turn paid social media placement requests
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- BA or BS degree in marketing, business management, design or related field
- 1+ years of work experience in social media space with knowledge across key social channels/platforms including understanding of social principles and practices
- Possess deep understanding of social media technologies/platforms and content formats, including social networks, blogs, videos, and photo / GIF sharing
- Basic understanding of social publishing and measurement tools, ideally Sprinkler
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Strong deployment skills and high tolerance for ambiguity
- Proactive, strong collaboration, and can-do attitude
About HP Canada Co.
HP Canada Co. creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HP Canada Co. invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
In order to satisfy our contractual obligations with clients, the successful candidate will be required to pass a basic, standard Criminal Records check. You will also be required to sign off on HP's Confidentiality, Non-Solicitation and Conflict of Interest Agreement.
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today— we are eager to learn more about you! If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them. Please note the above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not a complete list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
HP Canada Co. is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome the many dimensions of diversity. Accommodation of special needs for qualified candidates may be considered within the framework of the HP Accommodation Policy.
EEO Tagline HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities
Job ID: 1498196