- content creation: writing newsletter, CRM, social content for internal and external channels
- Social media marketing – creating, managing and growing the company’s presence through blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and other strategically relevant online properties. Develop strategies for growing and leveraging our social media follower base including using promotions, contests, polls, ads, surveys and referral programs. Create, maintain and execute a social media editorial calendar and posting schedule
- Web asset maintenance: monitoring all CHG web assets to ensure all company information, menus and photography is current and relevant
- Customer relations: Monitoring social channels for guests feedback, and providing appropriate and timely responses
- marketing strategy – the Community Manager is responsible for creating strategic marketing/communications plans to provide direction for the company’s public-facing communications
- Business development: assist the GM and president with strategies on how to grow the businesses through attracting new business and retaining current guests
- Analytics – Using Google Analytics and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to lead social media programs for a brand.
- Demonstrated ability to increase customer engagement and follower base across multiple social media platforms.
- Strong copywriting skills with ability to produce copy of varying tone and messaging based on target audience and medium.
- Experience with integrating social plugins such as registration, comments, share, activity feeds, and apps.
- Experience with managing media outreach.
- Proven track record of listening & engaging with the online community and acting on company’s behalf.
- Experience with web reporting tools.
- Experience with eCRM and digital marketing, and data analytics an asset.
- Experience with Paid/Promoted social material
- Project Management skills: Good at establishing clear directions; sets stretching objectives; distributes the workload appropriately; lays out work in a well-planned and organized manner; maintains two-way dialog with others on work and results; is a clear communicator
- Knowledge of SEM, search engine optimization (SEO), keyword analysis, etc.
- Hours may include evenings and/or weekends and may entail 24-hour on-call support
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page