We’re looking for a talented Public Relations professional who will develop external communications strategies to capture the attention of the digital media space. You’ll work closely with the marketing team to bridge the gap between content creation and distribution.
- Work closely with digital & content marketing to develop and execute StackAdapt’s media communications strategy
- Develop intimate understanding of digital advertising and technology media landscape
- Generate strong relationships with relevant media outlets
- Seek out brand partnerships via events, publications, etc.
- University or college degree/diploma in Public Relations or similar area of study
- 2-3 years experience as an in-house Communications or PR Specialist. Huge bonus if you did it for a technology company.
- Understanding of the RTB/programmatic media buying landscape or willingness to learn
- Strong relationship building and management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced startup environment
- You’re diligent about building processes
- You aren't afraid to experiment
- You don't have a 9 to 5 mentality
- You thrive in a fast-paced working environment
Compensation & Perks:
- Competitive salary, Full benefits, Gym Membership Reimbursement, weekly yoga, office sport leagues & more
- Free healthy lunches on Mondays, lots of snacks, weekly beer Fridays, opportunity to become great at Ping Pong
- Bright office in the heart of the Spadina startup hub
- Quarterly team events- escape games, bubble soccer, obstacle courses, and much more!